Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Accompanied by the falling snow, the handsome young man in light armor, bathed in blood, wandered into the Weiyang Palace where the emperor and empress were, just like wandering in his own garden. But if it is to be really discussed, there is nothing wrong with the fact that the palace was originally his home.

    Seeing the person coming, Ying Xu from above blinked his eyes, looked at Xie Jingchen who suddenly appeared out of thin air as if he had died for a few years without any news, and asked him, "Why did you come back?"

    Hearing Ying Xu With this question, Xie Jingchen showed a smile, as bright as a harmless young man next door, with a well-behaved face and said words that were not well-behaved at all, "I will start a palace change.

    " Hearing his words, the palace people in Weiyang Palace finally noticed that what came with him was not only the frost and snow on his body, but also the murderous blood all over his body.

    Everyone in the hall was terrified at this moment, all of them felt apprehensive, fearing that the cold-blooded King Yama, who had entered the palace all the way, took his own life with the knife still dripping with blood.

    But the only exception is the empress empress who is sitting on the main seat with a stunning face.

    Seeing the sudden appearance of Xie Jingchen, Ying Xu suddenly remembered the inexplicable question that the emperor asked her earlier, "Have you contacted Xie Jingchen?", and at this moment, he naturally understood what he said back then mean.

    ——The emperor suspected that she was colluding with foreign ministers.

    Changing this line of thinking in his mind, Ying Xu couldn't help feeling dissatisfied with the emperor once again climbed to another level.

    As a result, the palace people saw that they had always been so troublesome that people couldn't help but secretly scold Ying Xu, who was forced to be more coquettish than usual, and ordered with a grievance that he didn't realize: "Xie Jingchen, this You bullied me to dogs and men, and you killed them for me."

    Since the emperor wanted to accuse her of this crime indiscriminately, why didn't she just sit down?

    ——Since she has been wronged, she can't just suffer like this for no reason, right?

    As for her, who is the queen of the current emperor, is there something wrong with giving orders to Xie Jingchen who made it clear that she is here to rebel? Isn't it natural for her to give orders to the servant who has been with her for the longest time?

    Xie Jingchen has always listened to her.

    As Ying Xu's words fell, the whole room fell to their knees and all the palace people lowered their heads without daring to raise their eyes again.

    Not only because her words are disrespectful to the emperor, it is a felony of beheading—it is not the first time that Ying Xu has spoken to the emperor like this, but also because she ordered Xie Jingchen, who came from the northwest, so confidently. The anti-kings who came back from the ground were very frightened in their hearts. The queen's bad temper angered the king of Mobei, and all his servants were killed to vent their anger.

    However, just as the palace people in Weiyang Palace were worried about this matter, they couldn't help showing a deeper smile when they saw the former wanton boy who came in with the frost and snow.

    ——Actually, it didn't seem like she was annoyed at all by the queen's words, which were obviously begging for help, but didn't mean to beg for help at all, and had a very bad tone?