Prom

Hey. My name is Elizabeth and I have been going with this guy named Eli for about 9 months. We have a prom coming up. I ate dinner and we had streaks,potato,and greenbeans. after that I put on a nice jumpsuit with silver bows all over it and danced.Then i put my pajamas on and sat on my bed and took my neckless off and layed down. the next morning i woke up at 7:43 a.m and put on a black and pink polka doted dress with pink flip flops and went to prom. I got a text from Eli he asked if i was ready. i said yes. So he came in he's red car and went to prom. Prom started at 11:00a.m it was 9:34 when we left. Since he had a little bit of time we stopped at his house. I went to the bathroom and i had no makeup on. so had had some gray and pink eye shadow in my bag, i also found some mascara and eyeliner. I slapped that on and went out of the bathroom and he said you look prettier. i giggled. we played the Xbox for about a hour. then it was 10:28 and we had to leave. His mom said smile. And she took a picture. i said ok we have to leave now. As we left we found my friend Dyanna and her prom date Nathan. They followed us to the school. we checked in and started dancing. At the end we went to the photo booth. We took one of us kissing and us smiling and one was us with a silly face. we danced even more tho even though it was almost over.Then everyone backed away and Eli and me were the only one standing there. Then Eli pulled put a ring it had purple sparkles on it.

To be continued....