Our Little Secret (Harry Styles)

Ok.. So this is my first story on Wattpad... So please read it and tell me watcha think..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's pov

It's been seven months scince i have seen my baby sister. Me and the boys have been on tour and she was not allowed to come, so now we are all back home in Cheshire in my flat waiting for Sophia to get here.

"Guys what if she's changed"?

"Mate, I'm sure that Sophia is perfectly the same". Zayn said.

Outside i hear a car door slam, she can drive now?

"Liam? Guys?". I heard my baby sister yell.

For a split second all of us just look at eachother. All of the sudden we all jump up and ran for Sophia.

"SOPHIEE"!! We all yelled.

We all tackled her in big bear hugs.

"Guys! I have missed you so much!" Sophia said.

We all stood back to see if my little sister has changed her apperance.

"Damn..." I heard Harry whisper quietly.

"Woah Sophia how old are you now"? Zayn asked.

"Uh sixteen why?"

"You just look so um.. Different".

She was wearing some short shorts, to short for my liking, and a v-neck floral top that showed off her new teenager curves.

"Your kinda uh.. Hot"! Niall said forming a little tent of red to his cheeks.

"Awh thanks Nialler". Sophia said while pinching Niall's cheeks.

"Well you better... Uh. Unpack your bags eh"? I said.

She nodded and headed to her room, I quickly turned my head to see the guys just in a daze with their mouths open.

"Ok guys. I have one rule that all of you have to follow". I said.

"You are not to date my little sister... Got it?"

"Ok we promise". Zayn said.

"No i mean it! If i find out that you are anywhere in that range.

I'll hurt you". I said mainly going towards Harry.

All of the boys just looked at Harry.

"Why are you all staring at me for"? Harry asked

"Because we know how you are. And you are not to get anywhere close to her. You can be her friend.. But nothing more, got it?" I said as strictly as i could.

"OK OK.. I get it, no dating Liam's little sister. Yeap 100% get it alright"?

Harry's Pvo.

Damn Liam's little sister is so hot. I have a feeling that Liam's new rule is not going to last long. I want Sophia to be mine. She is so gorgeous.. Liam wont put up with this though... Before we left for the tour me and Sophia had a little thing going on, but nobody knew about it. We have kissed a few times but shes never has actually been mine. I decided that i'll go and pay her a visit in her room.

"Be right back guys im going to use the lou". I said.

I quickly got off the couch and walked up the stairs. I walked down the hall to the last door which is Sophia's room. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in"!! I heard Sophia quietly yell.

"Hey Soph". I said casually.

"Oh. Hey Harry, what are you doing up here"? She asked.

I came closer to her and hugged her tightly.

"I came to give you a proper welcome back"!

"Oh well thanks".

"Hey Soph"?

"Mhm"?

"Remember what we used to have before the tour"?

"Yeah..."

"Want to continue from there"? I asked.

"I'd love to". She said while standing on her toes and wrapping her arms around my neck.

I put my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead

"Good, but lets keep this our little secret ok"?

"Yeah okay. But why"?

"Liam made this 'new rule' saying that none of us are allowed to date you". I quickly replyed.

"Oh" She said and dropped her head.

"Hey. C'mon babe, he wont be mad if he doesn't know. Plus, this will be fun". I said while picking her head up.

"I guess so, but Harry your ninteen and I'm sixteen... Isn't that kind of .. Illegal"?

"Don't think of it like that... I'm just three years older than you".

"Okay I'll be your little secret Curly". She sweetly replied

"Good, and your just as curly as me". I replied kissing her lips softly. I was crouched down a little because she was so short. I buried my head into the crook of her neck and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you Soph". I said and hoped for a reply.

"I love you too Haz". She sweetly said.

"Ok I better go back downstairs now". I said as I pecked her lips again.

"Okay... I'll be down there in a few" Sophia said...

I walked out of her room and headed back downstairs.

Sophia's Pov.

Me and Harry are back to where we used to be before they went on tour and im happy about it. It may seem weird because im sixteen and hes ninteen, and im like a foot shorter than him but i really don't care. I had my Hazza back. I slowly walked downstairs to join the boys watching a scary movie. Harry and Liam were on the same couch so i decided to go and sit in Liam's lap.

"Hey big brother". I said.

"Hey Sophie". He said as he squeezed me into a big hug.

2 Hours Later- Sophia's Pov.

"Well okay guys its one in the morning, i'm going to bed"! I said while yawing.

"Okay Shoph see you in the morning" Liam said.

I smiled and headed up stairs to my bedroom. I changed into my black yoga shorts and a purple tanktop, i took my makeup off and put my curly brown hair up into a sloppy bun. I plugged my Iphone onto the charger and turned off the light and climbed into my bed. I soon drifted to sleep.

Harry's Pvo.

It was about 3:00 in the morning and i was starting to miss Sophie. So i climbed out of my bed and headed to the end of the hall quiety to her bedroom. I was wering some sweat pants and some socks as usual. I opened the door and saw that the only light there was, was the light on her phone showing that it is charging.

So i slowly crept into her room shutting and locking the door incase someone tries to come in. I queitly got into her bed and under the covers with her and put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me, and i buried my face into her neck and kissed her shoulder. She started to stur so i stayed still.

"Harry"? She said sleeply.

"Yes babe, go back to sleep". I said and kissed her forehead. She soon fell back asleep aswell did i.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok my beautiful cupcakes... COMMENT AND TELL ME WATCHA THINK.. Should i continue?

-Hollis