Chapter 5

guys im so sorry this one is so bad but i just wanted to put something out bc ive been starving you guys😭😭
im probably gonna go back and edit this chapter tho

Over the next week, Adrianna was putting in work. She worked with five more teams to take pictures with, had a phone conference with her publicist who helped her with the "more than a job" situation, which had blown up very quickly, and moved hotels along with the other teams. This next week was the last week before the World Cup began and the teams were separated.

Adrianna was exhausted but she had all week to relax. That night, she was going to a popular nightclub. She was hoping for a quick hookup since she hadn't had anything since before she left.

She wore a tight, short black dress with a halter neckline. It was cut out in the front so her chest and upper stomach were exposed and had thin straps that tied around her waist. She wore black platform sandals and silver jewelry and had her long hair slicked back. Adrianna threw on a coat and headed outside to the car that was taking her to the club.

When she arrived at the club, Adrianna left her coat in the car and stepped out, immediately blinded by paparazzi cameras flashing in her face.

Shit.

"Adrianna! Over Here!"

"This way, Adrianna!"

"Look over here!"

Adrianna focused on the floor in front of her as she stepped into the club, leaving the paparazzi outside in the cold.

The music inside was loud, people were talking over the sound, there were people dancing, and people sitting at the bar drinking. Adrianna felt refreshed. She was only 19, so she hadn't been to many clubs in the States, but this reminded her of some of the parties that she had been to.

Immediately, she headed over to the bar.

"You are very beautiful..."

Startled, Adrianna turned around. There was a man watching her. He looked very young, probably early 20's, and was absolutely gorgeous. He had wavy dark brown hair, smooth skin, green eyes, heavy eyebrows which gave him a seductive look, and an all-around sexy atmosphere.

"I am Xavier." He held out his hand for her to shake.

"Adrianna. It's a pleasure to meet you, Xavier."

"The pleasure is all mine, I can assure you... May I buy you a drink, gorgeous?" Adrianna blushed slightly and nodded her head yes.

"Two shots of Tequila, please." Adrianna watched the bartender carefully as she poured the shots and watched her glass go from his hand to Xavier's hand, making sure she could see everything.

Xavier smirked at her before tipping back his shot. Adrianna did the same. The alcohol went down her throat smoothly. It had a slightly sweet taste. She preferred the burn of vodka but still asked the bartender for another shot of tequila. All too soon, Adrianna and Xavier had both downed at least 3 shots and headed to the dance floor.

Adrianna's brain was already starting to go a little foggy, but it mainly made her feel calm and confident. Xavier stood behind her as they danced, their bodies moving together, his hands running up and down her sides as they moved.

Adrianna was having a good time. She had craved this feeling for a long time. No one watching her every move, no one really caring that she was Adrianna Shawn because they were too wrapped up in themselves to notice. Xavier certainly didn't notice.

He did, however, notice the way that her butt gently grinded against his hips as they danced. He noticed how fluidly she moved and thought about how sexy she would look with him inside her. Before he could make a move on her, Adrianna walked back to the bar, wanting another drink.