part 1

It was just a normal day the sun was shining the flowers blooming, rewind not actually had my day started. My baby brother and sister were running around my room with pots and pans on there heads making really loud noises. I groaned. Synthia joshua will you keep it down. Aww come on sweetie its time to wake up we have to go to the store anyways they are having a sale. Uhh mom. Go take a shower dont want boys thinking you a smelly goat. I looked at my mom with a what a what face. Go now the store is about to open. K im going, im going. I hopped in the shower after i was done i got ready and we left.
Once we reached Macy's we went to the elevator. We went to ross first. But i had to go restroom. Mom ill be right back. I went back to the elevatore and noticed they had a basement. I wanted to see it even though it said employees only. Once i reached the basement i saw a guy pushing a cart with, are those blood bads. Huhh, i gasped. The guy looked up and was walking towards me. I pressed the elevator door and went back to my mom. I saw my mom by the cash register. Mom, mom we got to go now you here me we got to go. Wait honey what happened. Mom listen to me its between life and death. She looked at me with a shocked face. I grabbed the stuff and dragged her and my little brother and sister to the car. My mom went to the drivers seat. While i put my brother and sister in there carseat. I was pulled away. And saw a man was getting into the car. My siblings screaming. I got up grabbed the man and pulled him away. Mom go now drive. Ill meet you there. No sweetie-go mom save them hurry.i screamed. They drove off. You ruined my lunch little girl. O well i got you as my appetizer. He came walking towards me. I was backing up. What about your family huh what would they say about this. I asked the man. He didnt seem to care. He came in front of me with inhuman speed. What are you. I asked. Well darling im a vampire.he grabbed me and threw me into the wooden fence it shattered. If hes a vampire that means if i stake him in the heart he will die.i thought. I was groaning on pain. He was coming towards me smelling my blood. You smell delicious sweetheart. He whispered in my ear. Yeah well your never gonna get a taste. I tried to stab him but he caught my hand. He tightened his grip and i felt my hand was breaking i punch him square in the face. He wasnt expecting that so he flew like literally flew like 10 feet away. Soon everyone was staring at us. What i mean by everyone i mean vampires. There was bodies everywhere. I threw the stake and it stabbed his heart then he turned to dust. Someone came out from behind and pulled me down. Duck and stay down he said. I did what he said. Then i heard an explosion. I saw the vampires turn to dust while some spead off. The guy brought me up to my knees and asked if im alright. I saw black dots clouding my vision. My knees buckled. The last thing i knew was someone was carrying me then everything went black.