part 2

I open my eyes and saw white beds everywhere like if it was a hospital. I got up and groaned, from the headache i have and the pain shooting from my waist. I picked up my shirt, seeeehhhhh well that doesnt look good. A voice said from the door. My eyes were still blurry. I had to sqint. Who are you? I asked. I rubbed my eyes. And saw a little better. Im andrew, and you are. Im grace. I said. Where's my family. Then it hit me. Wait there, there were vampires how what uh you were there but i fought this one vampire and he flew 10 feet how how is that possible. I dont know but my guess is your either a supernatural being who doeant know it yet. Wait my family i have to go see my family i got up but almost fell face first to the pavement if he hadnt caught me. Im sorry but i really have to go i started running towards the front door when two men came and tried to grabbed me. I kicked one in the balls and punch the other guy square in the jaw. I ran out the door. I looked from where i was just at it was the broken down house.im not to far from home. I started running and running. Once i reached home i saw blood everywhere. No mom synthia joshua. I screamed. I found there dead bodies on the floor and started to cry. There was a note on my mom saying. Well i see you got the surprise i sent you i hope to see you again my love we will soon meet. From your lover gregory. I was shocked on what it said how could someone this cruel do this. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was andrew. You knew didnt you, you knew this gregory guy killed my family. He had guilt all over his face. I ran to the only place that i could think. My dads grave. Once i reached there i broke down even more. Dad im so sorry i was protecting them but i failed please forgive me. I promise i will get revenge on this Gregory guy and make him pay for what he has done. He wont get away ill do this for you guys i promise and you guys know i will always keep my promise. Its nice to meet you again grace. I got up ready to fight. Who are you? Well deary im gregory. You, you killed my family.i punch him in the jaw. You killed my sibling they were only kids. I kicked him. You ruined my life why. I kicked him in the balls. He was on the floor laughing you will learn soon enough love. Then he disappeared. What the fu-. Now darling no bad words. Your not my mother you killed her. No darling it was you who killed her you were suppose to meet her at home if you were there you couldve saved them. He said walking around me. I began to realize he is just trying to get arise out of me. Why do you want me?i asked. Well darling you have magical powers that i need to help my vampire army. If i have power than i will destroy you and your vampire army. I sneered in his face. I will be challenging you so be careful. Bye love see you again soon enough. He disappeared again. I heard rustling coming all around me about 12 vampires came and ran towards me the same time. Scutum, i said and they flew everywhere. Some were nocked out while others died. I just ran and ran i stopped to take a breather. A hand wrapped around my mouth. It was andrew. He was saying shhh to calm me down. He did a signal saying they could here. I just wish we were back at that broken down place. I closed my eyes. Then i opened them. Whoah how did.- we get here so fast well i guess someone discovered a new power. Andrew said. How is this possible? You make it possible. I think its time to go to sleep you've had a really rough day. I agree. Where will i be sleeping. Here ill show you. He showed me a room with black walls and dark velvet covers and sayings on the wall. Thank night andrew. Night grace.