The Scent of Burning

The scent of burning will always haunt Bluenose and the other tugs that had been at the docks. He never meant to set a whole dockside on fire, but those idiots didn't obey his orders. Are they idiots though? I mean, they did disobey direct orders, but for the good. But if they did obey, maybe the whole ordeal would never have happened. Big Mickey would still be alive. Puffa's dockside rails would still be used. Ten Cents wouldn't've had his engine watered out of action. Bluenose would still be a part of the Navy. Curse those damn orders. All he could do now was to retreat to the snow-capped waters of the unknown. Maybe he'll learn that common sense comes before orders in Naval manoeuvres. But what do I know? I'm not a viewer of the accident. I was out at sea, answering a distress call when this had happened. What if I didn't answer that call? Could I have saved them all from the inconvenience of Bluenose? "Who's speaking?", you may be asking, it's me m'dears, Hercules, and I was the inconvenience...

...But, what if I said that I had rigged Zorran's barge, would you believe me? Of course not. You only see me as a kind-hearted ocean-going tug. Now m'dears, don't fret, of course, I had rigged Zorran's barge. I just wanted to get that good-for-nothing thug out of everyone's lives...but I got rid of more than what I could've imagined. Big Mickey, the Kraka-Toa, Puffa's dockside rails and Bluenose's pride. Well at least something good was taken away. That Bluenose might as well become a sail-yacht since he has nothing better to do. Whereas Zorran, I need to think of another way of getting rid of him. In good time, I'll rid of him. I'll rid of him...

...Someone has to be the good guy in more than one way or another. Maybe I should just rid of all of Captain Zero's Z-Stacks. After all, if they're gone, there'll be less thugs in the Bigg City Port...

...That's the Vienna. Well, m'dears, I better get going. Bye sweethearts.