𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Check in!

excuse any mistakes .

𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙹𝙸 "𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙰" 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚂BRONX , NY| OMNISCIENT 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

BRONX , NY| OMNISCIENT
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

"Aunty he over there looking at you like he want a bite" tooda joked with her aunt. She pointed at a crackhead on the corner of walmarts parking lot.

toodas aunt Kelly gasped loud but not loud enough for him to hear "don't fucking point tooda. That man looks crazier then a muhfucka" she said slapping her neice on the wrists.

Kelly forced taraji to come grocery shopping with her because her boyfriend P refused. she had a great fear of getting kidnapped, going anywhere alone scared the shit out of her.

"when is that uber going to get here. It's hotter then a devils coochie out here" tooda complained

"you talk to destiny these days?" Kelly questioned her.

destiny was Kelly son girlfriend. Kelly ain't like her due to the things her son alonzo be telling her. On the other hand tooda liked her, she was older than her by 2 years and she was like a big sister.

"no I haven't. Whatever even happened to her and lonzo anyways."

the uber finally pulled up in the front. "she just weird" kelly small talked

Tooda and kelly put all their groceries in the back of the car and both slowly got into it. "Where to?" the uber driver asked with his thick accent

"home" tooda laughed trying to remake those scenes in white movies.

"women i have no time for games" he warned looking back

"yes yes . Take us to river park towers. We'll walk the rest of the way" kelly quickly blurted. 

Taraji rested her head on the window. She was tired it was only 12:00 pm. She was not an early bird at all. It was damn near noon but she felt like it was six am.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"i hate this neighborhood with all my heart" alonzo screamed as he came back into the small apartment slamming the door

Alonzo was toodas first cousin. He was 19 years old still living with his mom. In the house it was just alonzo , aunt kelly , taraji , and Kellys youngest daughter Julez.

he had just got jumped by some rpt members. Although he lived in river park towers. They had deep hatred since he stay doing shit with the "opposition". He wasn't apart of any gang but he grew up with them memebers. They wanted loyalty but alonzo didn't offer it.

"damn whoever did that shit fucked you up" tooda dragged out touching her cousins face.

He had a black eye on his left eye and a busted bloody lip.

"yo setty i got the drop on these bitch niggas come spin" he said over the phone

"look at you looking like a straight bitch" kelly grinned. She wanted lonzo to learn his lesson the hard way. So many of their family members died from violence. Kelly isn't a gangbanging type of girl but she is a ride or die. She just got done serving 2 years for her ex.

Tarajis parents died a while back when she was 10. They were shot in a drive by right in front of her. Leaving her traumatized.

"Mama you not funny. Its aight though wait till we spin finna get my rounds with all of em" he assured her

tooda left out the room while julez trailed behind her. She didn't take her eyes off her ipad. It was like her biggest obsession .

" tooda can you put my show on" she pleaded with her little puppy eyes

"Of course tink" she smiled as they both laid back in the bed.

She laid down and dosed off.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

kelly had went to work at 8 pm. She worked nights everday except Saturday nights. She was the only working one in the house but she was left 700k by tarajis parents.

she heard loud chatter making her roll her eyes. As she turned the lamp on she admired her baby cousin laying on the bed. She was so cute.

tooda got out of her bed ready to go yell at them , but she had to remind herselft that her cousin was sleeping. She knew it wasnt just alonzo. He had friends over per usual.

"can y'all keep it down" she muttered as she rubbed her eyelids.

the men looked up at her like they were dumb. they had been smoking a lot. After alonzo called his friends they pulled up in no time beating the enemies up. After they just came back to smoke.

"don't you have school tomorrow. Go to sleep tooda" alonzo spoke up As they all still looked like lost puppies

"exactly i do have school tomorrow so y'all need to shut up. Especially since julez sleep right now" she said going into the kitchen grabbing a debby cake.

"Not too much nigga she only 16" alonzo warned the boys as they looked over at her.

"It ain't nun but a NUMBER yeahhhh" his friend kay sung.

Hey y'all. I'm not fw the other book so im making a new one!
5 votes for new chapter!

 I'm not fw the other book so im making a new one! 5 votes for new chapter!