𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬

GOLDEN unveils their "Diamond Bong" Lightsticks version two and fans are getting two for the price of one!

     In time for their upcoming comeback, GOLDEN has unveiled their newest version of their vastly popular light stick "Diamond Bong" lightsticks

     In time for their upcoming comeback, GOLDEN has unveiled their newest version of their vastly popular light stick "Diamond Bong" lightsticks. And guess what? Fans are getting two new light sticks, instead of one!
     The photo above shows how the new packaging will look and it's giving royal vibes.

      On the left, you see the newest version of the first lightstick, equipped with Party mode, Concert Mode and it glows with all of the members official colors, as well as the fandoms official colors ( Rose Golden and New Gold ). On the right, that lightstick is named "CROWN JEWEL" lightstick and it comes with everything the first one has and more!

     With CROWN JEWEL, fans will be able to control the lighting with their smartphone using an interactive app, allowing them to control which color it changes, blink in sync with the music and concert mode. It also comes with sound effects whenever you turn it on, it is chargeable ( no batteries required ), and voice activated command.

     The best part about this is fans can pay for both for the price of one! Yup, you get both for the price of one lightstick. The Lightsticks come with two separate leather straps, five stickers, five decals with each of the members names on it, a portable charger and a silk black bag to carry it in. 

     Both DIAMOND BONG and CROWN JEWEL are suspected to hit online stores and physical stores this coming week everywhere. Fans everywhere expressed their support and excitement for such a grand deal and beautiful looking Lightsticks.

       BIRTHDAY is coming out sometime next week. This is the perfect time to buy you very own CROWN JEWEWL light stick.