Chapter 2

+*Matthew's POV*+

I guess my nap had extended longer than I had desired. I ended up getting up at 5 instead of 3 as I had planned. I felt so much more awake and attentive. I went to my BEATS speakers and I went on Pandora and put on random music. I was way too excited about tomorrow, I had already picked out my outfit which was pretty far out for me considering I have never done that. I was planning on wearing khaki shorts with a maroon tanktop and black Vans. By all the time I had finished I noticed it was 5:30 already. I peered over to see if Gianna's window was open and it actually was. I couldn't see her but I heard her music so I assumed..

"Gianna?"

I saw her perfect face look around the corner from looked to be her desk.

"Well hello there stranger."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm doing college surveys, how about you?"

"Planning what to wear on our date!"

She blushed and quickly laughed.

"Sounds fun. Hey what year are you?"

"I'm a junior. You're the only friend that I have out here so you're in charge of showing me around school in a couple of months, deal?"

"Deal." She said and smiled again.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" She asked.

"Sure!"

"okay cool. I'll go put shoes on and we can go."

I was actually super excited to go and walk with her. I didn't think I would make it through the entire night without talking to her and hearing her beautiful laugh.

She left her house and I quickly ran out the door to go meet up with her.

"So how's unpacking going?"

"I think we actually got it done. I am very excited!" I replied.

"Okay, so I was thinking tomorrow I could drive us? If you wanna drive that's cool too."

"Nah, you drive. It's not like I know where I'm going. That's all on you darling."

"Perfect."

I had no idea where we were going but I just let her lead the way. The occasional laugh and question making made this the best thing ever. I never knew that I could love someone at first meeting, but I definetly could with her.

!*Gianna's POV*!

We had turned a corner and continued walking. I was taking him to a park that was kind of nestled in the middle of a forest. I figured it would be fun to play with him. I knew it was risky but I went and held his hand. He looked down and smiled and then looked at me.