Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait, I have a really busy life. So, in case you stopped reading when you saw the bold print in the last chapter, this is the first chapter written by me. Chapter one was written by my good friend CosmahCosmo, two years ago (P.S. you should check out her current fanfic, Stay Gold, if your into One Direction fanfictions!), but I'm taking over for her. Please enjoy Chapter 2!

Amy's P.O.V.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, the sound of clicking heels worsening my headache. I sat up, clutching my side in pain. "Are you ok?"

My husband is so sweet. "Where are we?" I looked up at Rory, whose face said everything. "You don't know do you?" I groaned, both in pain and annoyance.

Rory licked his lips, one of his many nervous ticks. "The Doctor's been too worried to tell me anything."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. "Why? What's happened?"

"Rosie's gone." My eyes got wide in shock as I turned around to find the Doctor sitting in the corner, hands running through his hair and muttering something unintelligible. River was pacing back in forth in front of the entrance to the cell. So that's what that noise is. The cell was about the size of a small living room, completely barren of anything. The only way out was sealed off with what seemed to be a red wall of light.

"Oh no!" I stood up to talk to the Doctor, but immediately regretted it when my vision blurred and I nearly fell over. Guess I stood up to fast. I slowly pushed myself back up, and made my way over to the Doctor. "Hey. We'll find her. You always get out of these things."

The Doctor looked up at me with bloodshot eyes, like he'd been crying for a while. "But this is my fault." His eyes showed all the guilt running through him at this very moment.

"No, no this is not your fault."

"What if she's scared, or hurt or-?" He started crying again, obviously scared himself. "What if she needs help, MY help, and I can't give it to her because I'm trapped in this stupid cell?!"

"Yes, exactly! You're trapped in this stupid cell! But, you can just sonic us out, right?"

"I'm her father for god's sake! I should be there for-" River whirled around on her heels, which was pretty impressive considering they were 4-inch.

"Doctor, shut it!" I stared at my daughter in awe. She was somehow able to keep herself together enough to scold the Doctor when he was being thick. "You know that I'm just as freaked out as you right now, but what I need you to do right now is think! Your daughter, OUR daughter, is missing. Do you think for one blasted second that I'm going to sit here and wait for things to just happen?! NO, I want you to get up off you ass and help me find our daughter!"

The Doctor looked hurt for a second, then shook his head and jumped to his feet. "Right, right." The Doctor reached into his pocket to pull out the sonic, but stopped, with a confused/worried look on his face. "Hold on.... What?" He frantically rummaged around in his pockets, but came up with nothing. "OH! I left the sonic in my other suit! It's back at home! Gah, why am I so thick!?"

"It's a good thing I always have mine," River quipped at her husband. She whipped out a strange hodgepodge of tech and accessories. It had a blue light at the end, with a silver handle and strange other bits on the side. The Doctor looked shocked.

"You still have that?"

"Of course I do! I never know when I'll need it." River pointed the sonic at the wall of light, and it slowly faded. River seemed to be struggling to keep it open. She turned to me and Rory and said, "Mother, Father dearest, could you pull my idiot of a husband through with you, then try to open it from the other side? I don't want to disrupt this position." I blinked a couple times, then grabbed the Doctor's hand.