Count Down To Yuletide Chapter 21 - Lady Karissa three eldest daughters

They were all the daughters of Lady Karissa with two different men, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 and one was the great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard and the other was the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and two of his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and she was the crown princess of The Howard family. 

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory was the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she was born on Odin's New Year of October 31, 2277, but in the Georgian Year of 2276.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the eldest daughter and child of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and she is the crown princess of The Carey Family and the heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain are the great-great-great-granddaughters of Lord Patrick William Howard through his great-great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

The one thing they have in common is the same mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and she is Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and she believes in the rights of women all over and that they should inherit their father's title and property and no son or younger brother will replace her daughters from inheriting their father's title and property.

Lady Karissa told Lord Andrew Charles  " No damn son of yours is going to replace my Elizabeth from inheriting the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and I will kill you both if you try." 

"I didn't give birth to Lady Elizabeth just so she be replaced by a younger brother later on." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles  "Every time we had to sleep together . It made my skin crawl." 

"Listen here, Andrew Charles Howard.  MY ELIZABETH will inherit this damn Dukedom." Lady Karissa tells him " I don't get the idea that men think women can't rule the world." 

"Look at history , Lord Andrew Charles.  Queen Elizabeth I and Victoria ushered the dawn a new age with their names,  and look at Empress Catherine I and II of Russia, Empress Elizabeth of Austria, and Kosem, Sultana of The Ottoman Empire."  Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am no Queen Anne Boleyn, and you can't behead me because you don't have a son." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You have a son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and in time with Odin's approval you may have a second son." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR told me that your great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort put your damn great-grandfather in his place when they  bet  that Lady Sophia Charlotte could beat all her brothers and she did and your great-grandmother got the last laugh over your damn great-grandfather." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I would have loved to been a fly on the wall to see it." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I know what my father told me about my great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I will make the same bet with you, that my daughters will be better rulers than your sons." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"You know that my father would stand with you, so I will pass." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.