Jimin POV

I woke up underneath Hobi. He'd rolled over on top of me. I ended up having to wake him up to get him off of me.

"Hobi, move please!" I say trying to push him off.

"Mmmmm, sorry Jiminie." He said rolling over to lay next to Yoongi.

I move out of bed, trying not to wake anyone up. Although I should probably wake Namjoon or Hobi up. I want to go outside, but I have to have someone with me. I leave the room closing the door behind me. The sent of Namjoon, in the Living room, told me that he was up.

I walk to the living room, finding Namjoon right were I thought he would be. His cup of coffee and a book in his hands, glasses on his face as he read the book, occasionally taking a sip of his coffee. He looks up from his book, giving me one of his loving smiles.

"Morning Min," he says, putting his book and coffee down. Signalling me to come over to him.

I do gladly, sitting down on his lap. "Joonie, I wanna go outside." I say giving a pout as I snuggled into his warmth.

"Of course you do," He said with a chuckle. "Alright, let me go grab my shoes."

I excitedly jump off his lap shifting into my dog form, wagging my tail, happily.

Namjoon leaves the room for a few moments, coming back with a jack in one hand, and my collar and leash in the other. Seeing the leash made me more excited. Letting out a few barks. Namjoon quickly let a shush noise.

"Min, you'll wake everyone up," He scolds me with a smile.

He puts my collar on, which was already attached to the leash, we walk outside. Namjoon and I normally go on walks, since I like being taken out in the morning, and he enjoys early morning runs. We walked about 2 miles before I decided to shift back into my more human form. I gave Namjoon a bark, letting him know I wanna shift back. He nods taking off my collar.

I shift back, giving Namjoon a happy grin.

"It feels good to be out here," I say looking around.

"Yeah," He says putting his hand up to my ears, giving them some scratches. "You did really well yesterday,"

I looked away from my surroundings at up at him. "Really?" I ask.

"Of Course, I could tell you were scared and worried, but you handled it very well," He says continuing to scratch behind me ears.

He placed a kiss on my forehead. I loved being praised and he knew that. I gave him another grin.

"Now lets head home, I wanna see how the little one's doing," Namjoon said.

"Can we run?" I ask with excitement.

"Only if you stay close," He says putting my leash and collar in his pocket. I give him a nod, and get into position. "On your mark, get set, GO!" he yells as we both bolt to the house.

I quite a bit faster than him, so I got pretty far. I turned to look at the distance between me and him and stopped. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I searched for his sent but it was like it wasn't there. My ears flatten, due to fear.

"Joons?" I say continuing to look around, I start running the direction I came from, "Namjoon!" I yell.

He was gone. I started to panic a bit. Intrusive thoughts filled my head. Did he leave me here on purpose? Did I do bad, and he doesn't want me anymore? Am I going back to the shelter? Tears welled up in my eyes, as I sat down under a tree. I felt myself trembling, flashbacks of the constant torture I went through in the shelter, started showing.

"Joons?" I whispered quietly as I cried.