chapter six and seven

Written ✍  Sadiq Infinity (Capri Leo)

     🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
          🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
                  🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
                        🍂🍂🍂🍂
                             🍂🍂

                    #OMNISCIENT_POV

Upon arriving at the competition, Both Rollins and Ali realize that their targets are gone.. Rollins looks around hoping to see them but they are no where in site.
In that moment, They received a call from Iwonbi, their leader.
.

Iwonbi ➡ Guys what's going on?
.

Rollins ➡ Boss.. I no see them o... They're not here... Looks like we arrived too late.
.

Iwonbi ➡ That's impossible... They couldn't have gone far... Look for them.. Use your gift..
.

Rollins ➡ Okay o...
.

After the call, Ali asks Rollins what Iwonbi says... Rollins who ignores Ali begins to stretch his muscles.
.

Ali ➡ What's going on Rollins?
.

Rollins ➡.........
.

Ali ➡ Rollins!
.

Rollins ➡ Relax... I'm going to find them..
.

Ali ➡ Hurry... We can't stay out for long..
.

After he stretches himself.. Rollins then bends down touching the ground with the palm of his hands.. His body jolts as he touches the ground after that he closes his eyes and keeps quiet for while, then all of a sudden, He stands up quickly and talks to Ali.
.

Rollins ➡ Ali... They're in car, a black jeep... They're together with you know who.
.

Ali ➡ Oh no....
.

Rollins ➡ What do we do?
.

Ali ➡ We follow them.
.

Rollins ➡ You can't be serious..
.

Ali ➡ I am... With both our gifts.. The Executioners can't follow us.
.

Rollins ➡ this is crazy but you know We can't engage in combat..
.

Ali ➡ There's no for that.. But there's nothing wrong with self defense.
.

Both Rollins and Ali hastens their steps and follow the tracks of the Executioners, thanks to Rollins ability, they're were able to keep up with the Executioners.. As soon as they reach the house of Julius, both of them stay at safe distance where they wouldn't be seen.
Both of them wait for an hour trying to see what would happen , Rollins who's getting tired, begins to complain.
.

Rollins ➡ I don't see why we should be here... Those guys are probably dead anyway.
.

Ali ➡ Quit complaining... Those guys could be alive... If only we were fighting back none of our kind who have been running and hiding like rats..
.

Rollins ➡ You know why we have to do that.  We can't afford a direct confrontation.. It would prove everything they've said about us.
.

Ali ➡ Who cares what they say. This is our life.. They don't have the right to take away. We didn't asked to be blessed or given this gifts.. If they can't stand us, then they should leave us alone.. Now do me a favor, shut up and keep a watch. 
.

After that, Rollins keeps quiet and focuses on the house of their arch enemy, about some minutes later, They see a trailer park in front of the house, moments after that, they see four bodies put inside the trailer... Rollins and Ali both gasp at what they saw.
.