Science isn't the only thing thats hard

I walk into class with a grimace on my face. I hardly slept last night. I was studying until 5 in the morning. I better pass this test or I'll shoot myself. "Mimi, good to see you" Mr. Bell greets me as I walk in. I ignore him and walk to my seat. 10 minutes after the bell he passes out tests, I read the first question and freeze. I have no idea what I'm doing. I quickly write down whatever answers come to mind. I hurriedly pass my paper to the front after everyone is done. As I start to walk out the door, I hear Mr. Bell say "Mimi, I'd like you to stay after class." Oh my god. I should've studied harder, he's gonna be so pissed. I stop in my tracks. "Um I-I-I-I- my teacher is going to wonder where I am" I stutter. "It's lunch time Miss Jackson, and besides I have Chick-fil-A on it's way." As soon as he said chick-fil-a she was convinced. Plus he was so hot, god that beard. As she was staring she noticed a 1989 Taylor swift disc stuck in his beard. Without thinking she got it out for him, making eye contact. Her face went red "I'm so sorry I didn't think🥺🥺" she managed to get out. God she was so embarr- he grabbed her hand, "I see the way you look at me.." What???? How does she react to this. I mean of course she liked him, but who could ever like her. She's so petite and different and quirky. It had to be a joke. "i-i-i- i don't know what you mean" she stammered. "How badly do you want to pass this test"