1

ROSÉ'S POV

I wake up with an unbearable headache. Hungover indeed. I didn't know how many bottles I emptied before I passed out. I'm have a high alcohol tolerance. Few bottles can't bring me down. That means last night was really extreme. Getting out of bed is not on my to do list today but I need to get an Advil.

As I walk to the kitchen, I saw an envelope resting on the dining table. The reason why I decided to drink last night.

Today is the wedding of my best friend, my first love, Jennie. Of course, I'm invited.

I heard a vibration coming from the living room. What the hell. Where did I left my phone? I listen intently where it coming from. SOFA! Fuck. There's like a mountain of garbage on the sofa. What did I do last night?

I picked up all the things one by one. Pillows, remote controls, books, towel. Towel? Did I cry so had last night that I needed a towel to wipe my tears? Bottles of alcoholic drinks, papers. . . HER JACKET!? Wow. I really got bad last night. I don't even know where did I hide this but then I manage to find it last night.

Finally! My precious phone. I answered the call immediately.

"Where are you? Aren't you coming?" -Jisoo

Jisoo is the only one who knows about my feelings to our best friend.

"Do you want me to go and stop the wedding? Because if I'm going there, I'm pretty sure that I won't let her say 'I do'" -Rosé

"I know you love her and I fucking feel that she loves you too." -Jisoo

"Chu. She won't say yes to Kai if she loves me." -Rosé

"Maybe you're the one who is marrying her if you're not an asshole and try to step up for your feelings" -Jisoo

I don't know what to say. I can't say that she's right but I can't say that she's wrong. For the past years I can feel that the feeling is mutual between us. Jisoo's right though. I didn't have the courage to tell her how much I love her. I'm afraid that I'll ruin everything if I'm just imagining these things.

"She's asking about you since I came here yesterday. She said that I should call her when you arrive. She has something to say to you." Jisoo said softly.

"Of course, she will look for me. I'm her best friend remember? It's her wedding day. I should be the one supporting her today." -Rosé

This made my head hurt more but my heart is hurting big time. Are they having a contest if which part of my body can kill me today?

"You only have 4 hours before the start of the wedding. You can still talk to her" -Jisoo

"I'm 3 hours away from the venue. There's no way I can make it due to traffic." -Rosé

"So that's it? I'm not saying that you need to stop the wedding or you need to hold her hand and run away from here. Because I don't even know if she still loves you or she's just being sweet to you as a friend. But be fair Rosé. For yourself and for her. At least talk to her. She doesn't deserve this kind of cold shoulder during her wedding day." -Jisoo

"Okay. I'll be there." -Rosé

"That's my chipmunk! Drive safely. See you later. Love you." -Jisoo

"I will. Love you more." -Rosé

I feel so empty right now. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to expect.

I've been hiding my feelings for God knows how many fucking years and now I need to address my feelings for her. Or maybe I shouldn't.

She just wanted to talk. That's it. It's not about her confessing her feelings to me. I manage to hide it for almost a decade. Few hours, months, years or decade of hiding it won't hurt.

I went back to my room to dress up.