-,*~ Soft Secrets ~*,-

Rempy / Ren x Stimpy fanfiction / oneshot

Written by: Yoshipup

Read end for author's notes :)

-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-,*~-

As rain hit the outside glass of the window, making continuous tapping noises, Ren and Stimpy lay quietly in bed. Stimpy is cradling Ren softly in his arms as they felt the calming warmth of each other rush over their bodies. Both Ren and Stimpy's faces were dusted with a light blush of baby pink. Ren delicately dragged his palms over to his best "friend's" back and stroked the red fur with his fingers.

Stimpy grinned gingerly at this gesture and moved one of his hands to the top of Ren's head, he then began petting him, and a feeling of delight spread over the tiny love-shaken chihuahua. Ren pushed his head into Stimpy's chest and his tail began to quiver, the soft strokes his fingers were performing along Stimpy's back were getting rougher due to the overwhelming satisfaction of the pets he was getting on the top of his dome. Ren's lips beamed as Stimpy kept petting him, and Stimpy had to hold in a fangirl scream as cuteness overloaded his senses. Ren's shut eyes tightened harder as his tail started tapping at the sheets of the bed. He pressed his head harder into Stimpy's torso and sunk his face into the soft, white fur.

Stimpy pulled Ren's body a little closer to his own, tangling their legs with each other. Stimpy slowly pressed his lips onto Ren's head for a quick peck, pulling Ren closer than he was before. Ren's eyes shot open then his eyelids slowly presumed back into a relaxed position. Ren's grin got bigger and his tail began wagging faster than that of the blades on a helicopter. A very minimal amount of drool began unknowingly spilling out of his mouth due to the relaxing feelings but over-excitement-ness of the situation. Ren brang his hands to Stimpy's chest and began to softly rub the area, the act almost looked as if Ren was a kitten drinking milk from a bottle when they do that thing with their paws. Pretty ironic since Stimpy is the actual cat in this situation, right? Hah. Stimpy kept petting Ren and the process kept going on for what seemed like hours. Ren put his hand under Stimpy's chin and brang the Manx cat's muzzle closer to his own. They soon intertwined lips.

They both closed their eyes and melted into the kiss. For them both, it was almost like the world around them had suddenly disappeared, ceased to exist and had gone quiet. But, even with it feeling like that, it also felt like a million stars had collided at the same time. It felt like they could finally be more open with each other than they ever have before. Of course, the two friends have always been extremely open to each other; helping each other take bathes, talking about their personal problems together and even giving each other random kisses out of rushes of excitement. But, this kiss was different. This moment was different too.

It felt so much different from every other time they had ever been open to each other.When they pulled away, Ren had a large dopey grin and a dazed expression. Stimpy pressed his forehead against Ren's as they looked each other deep in the eyes. Their stares could almost burn right through each other. "Hey.." Ren whispered. Stimpy's ears perked up at the sound of the first words being said in this special moment. "Yeah, Rennie?" Stimpy questioned, a smile still imprinted on his face. "I theeenk... I theenk that there's.. Uh.." The chihuahua breathed hesitantly, stumbling over his words and trying to think of what exactly he wants to say.The tiny dog feels so many large emotions run over him, making him more nervous than he had been for the past.. I don't know, 20 or 30 minutes? However long they've been in here doing "homie" stuff. Stimpy waited patiently for Ren to decide his next words. He knows how Ren can get sometimes, and he doesn't want to rush him, especially in a situation like this. He actually thinks Ren is kind of adorable when he's like this. Usually, Ren acts as a mean, short-tempered and hyper guy but if you really get to know him, he's such a softie.