Time Rewind

"Rachel, are you paying attention"? Mr. Smith the photography and art teacher said in disapproval.

"Yeah I am" I said even though my thoughts were distracting me.

"Ok then, what was the Leonardo da Vinci painting we're discussing"? He said casually.

"The Mona Lisa" I said sternly and quick.

"Though that is one of his famous arts, we are not talking about that one". He replied.

"Loser" school mean girl whispered.

"Mr. Smith may I use the restroom" I asked in a polite tone.

"Do you know which art we we're discussing now" he said impatient.

" The last supper " my best friend mouthed behind the teacher.

"The last supper" I said relieved.

"Correct, you may go" he continued talking to the class.

I pulled out my phone and messaged Cathy Marsh the girl who gave me the answer.

I owe you one

Cat: you really do

Thanks

I walked down the hall filled with lockers and missing posters. Wow whoever this Angelica Joyce is was really cared for. She's been missing for months now. I made it to the restroom and looked at the small open window vent. A white butterfly flew in through the crease and landed in the hidden corner of the restroom. I pulled out my canon camera my parents bought me and snapped a picture.

The door slammed open and there was a girl followed by a Nathaniel Prescott "you owe me money for the drugs" he shouted knocking her over.

" I will on Friday" she shrieked as he pulled out a knife and pointed its tip at her.

I peeked through the mirror and she looked at me and was going to yell but was cut off by Nathan's quick slash through her neck.

"Noo" I yelled as he walked towards me.

I put my hand up and suddenly I saw him walking backwards and the girl getting up and I was back in class.

"Rachel, are you paying attention"? Mr. Smith the photography and art teacher said in disapproval.

"Yes sir" I said confused.

"Ok then, what was the Leonardo da Vinci painting we're discussing"? He said casually.

"The last supper sir" I replied remembering we discussed this.

"Oh ok good job" he continued on.

Cathy mouthed good job

How is this even happening . Oh my god wait did I just rewind time. I have to save the girl in the restroom.

"Mr.smith may I go to the restroom" I said sternly.

"Sure, be quick please" he said continuing.

I ran to the restroom and sure enough the butterfly flew in again.

The door slammed open and there was a girl followed by a Nathaniel Prescott "you owe me money for the drugs" he shouted knocking her over.

"I will on Friday" she shrieked as he pulled out a knife and pointed its tip at her.

I saw the fire alarm and hit it but it was too late.

I put my hand up and put it down after I got my third chance. I hit on time and Nathan ran. "Oh my god Rachel you saved me"! She said relieved.

"Yeah I guess so" I said shocked at this inexplicable scenario.

"We have to tell someone Amber" I said realizing who she was.

"Wait Rachel your back from New York " she said excited remembering me as her childhood friend.

"No you can't tell I'm supposed to be expelled" she said pleadingly.

"Fine get out of here" I said calmly.

The fire alarm was still ringing as I walked out. "What the fuck are you doing idiot" Derek the head of security said pushing me out. The fire alarm turned off as the school was leaving into the dorms since the "inconvenience".

Then the principal Mr. Sims asked with curiosity "why are you inside still"

I could tell him the truth or should I lie

A/n thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoyed. This is the ending it was just supposed to be short . Lol hope you enjoyed.