32.Chapter

Jungkook goes behind Nam and pushes lightly his back towards the door to unlock it and Namjoon doesn't protest, walking toward the door he unlocks it and they enter the apartment. Jungkook walked to namjoon's room without permission because he thought he didn't have to so he walked in and kept his stuff there.

Namjoon walked in as well. He also keeps his stuff in the drawer.
Suddenly Nam felt awkward and hesitant, not knowing what to say exactly. Jungkook is taking his shoes off.

" Jungkook I am going cook something. You said you're hungry. Excuse me."

Jungkook stands up. Then taking out his stuff he said. Jungkook entered the bathroom. Namjoon changed his clothes and then headed toward the kitchen. He washed his properly. He decided to cook Gamja Jorim and tteokbokki shortly.

He had to go and open the door when someone rang the doorbell.
A pizza delivery boy was standing there. He didn't order pizza so he denied it at first but when The boy informed that Jeon Jungkook named a person who had ordered at this address he received it. He didn't have to pay because jungkook already had paid online.

He rushed toward the kitchen and Jungkook was reviewing everything he was cooking. He was wearing a flexible black T-shirt and grey trousers. He dried his hair too and set it as well as he often does.

" You didn't tell me You had ordered pizza? If you had told me then I wouldn't have cooked. "

Jungkook turned around and namjoon immediately regretted what he said. Jungkook looked confused. Maybe he's surprised at the harsh tone he used.

" I mean. It's fine but if had told me..."

Jungkook cuts him off.

" Don't worry namjoon. I will eat everything nothing will be wasted. I am starving though. I'm do you wanna take a bath too. I can set the dinner myself."

" Thanks. "

Namjoon placed the pizza package on the table and went to the bathroom. Nam took more of the time than usually takes for the shower. Jungkook had to knock on the bathroom door. He opened the door and jungkook was standing there.

" I am sorry. I was thinking something... "

" It's okay. "

Jungkook said intertwining his fingers with him as he dragged him to the table. He pulled out a chair for him and made him sit.

" I have to say. You're tremendous at cooking. I love it."

Jungkook declared pushing the plate away and leaning on the chair. Nam started to collect the dishes and Jk helped him. Nam first washed his hand then he went to bring the pan and wok. When Nam turned around Jk was washing the dishes and bowl.

" Jungkook you don't have to do it. I Can."

" Of course you can. Just I want to help."

" Deal." Namjoon agreed and they both washed together. Not to mention Nam would have liked to stay longer in the kitchen just to listen to Jungkook's melodies whistle. He's extremely good at it.

Namjoon was filling his water bottle when Jk informed him that he was going to charge his laptop. Namjoon nodded. He walked into his room and witnessed Jungkook talking on the phone. He also glanced at him and hurriedly said on the phone.