🥀No! I-it can't be🥀

**✿❀ ❀✿**🥀**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**🥀**✿❀ ❀✿**

Yan-Chan was busy looking for her uniform when she heard someone walk in. She quickly covered her body as best as she could before she saw Midori. Her green eyes widen before she offered to help Ayano get new uniform. Midori left quickly before heading to the locker room to get spare uniform for Ayano. While Midori did that Ayano continued to look for her uniform. She saw her skirt was behind a sink, so she bent down to get it. A phone snapping a photo got Ayano's attention. She stood up quickly to found no one but a spare uniform neatly folded.

Her grey eyes looked from side to side in a suspicious manner before she picked up the uniform and started to put it on. Midori arrived soon with uniform in her hand before she saw Ayano with uniform on now. Yan-Chan did thank Midori for her kindness and was going to go home before a hand grabbed her. Midori gave a concerned look as she looked at Ayano. Midori quickly hugged the girl and told her that she'll be there for Ayano if she ever needs a friend to talk to. This was so odd for Yan-Chan...

𝒯𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎

Ayano woke up to her alarm going off. She grumbled before slamming on the off button. She stretched her body before getting up out of her comfy, warm bed. Ayano got ready for school. Before she left, she made sure to grab a slice of toast. Today no one was going to bother her. She'll just pretend to be sick before lunch and go home. No problem in that. There was just too much drama in her life right now. Ayano started to walk to school once everything was with her and she locked the door.

Osana looked for Ayano everywhere. The girl was nowhere to be seen. This made Osana question what Ayano was doing. Maybe she's a bit late. If the orange haired girl knew where Ayano lived, she would've walked to school with her every day. Osana suddenly saw a female looking around shyly. She walked up to her before speaking.

•Osa : Hey you!

•Oka : M-me?!

•Osa : Do you know where Ayano is?!

•Oka : N-no.

•Osa : *pouts* Hmph! Fine! *leaves*

•Oka : 💭I'm looking for her too...💭

Ayano wasn't seen until class started. She was by her seat. Osana walked up to Yan-Chan and started to complain about how she looked everywhere for the girl even here. Ayano just apologized and had said that she was a bit late then usually and decided to just rather wait by class then risk being late. Osana was about to give Ayano some more attitude, but the teacher walked in. Other students came flooding the classroom before the teacher took attendance. Some were absent that day. The teacher started the lesson. Almost all took notes and paid attention the others that didn't were either sleeping or on their phones that lesson.

Before lunch, Ayano told the teacher she wasn't feeling well. A student assisted Ayano to the nurse's office. She laid on a sick bed and pretended to not feel very well. The nurse didn't even bother checking Ayano before she allowed the student to just sleep. A few minutes pass before it's lunch time. Osana rushed out her classroom to visit Ayano by the nurse's office. The Basu sisters looked for Ayano as well and saw her there. Oka watch from a far distance. Midori headed in the room to check on Ayano. The bullies saw Ayano sick, so they let it slide today.

Midori looked guilty as she saw Ayano 'sleeping' peacefully. The girls wanted to stay in the room, but the nurse chased them all away. Ayano felt the hospital bed being pushed and blinds being shut before the door opened to a familiar voice. WAS THAT SENPAI?! She opened her eyes and saw how she was by the other side of the nurse's office where the desk was. The curtains were closed. Ayano heard Senpai's chuckle and voice for sure. She suddenly heard the nurse moan and make inappropriate comments. Ayano started to really feel sick now.

She was prying to the Gods that it wasn't her Taro that was behind there with the nurse. Pale hands reached for the curtain before she pulled it back a bit to see her Senpai fingering the nurse. The woman had her legs widely spread and her womanhood was so close to Taro's manhood but not too close that both touched. Ayano quietly ran back to the hospital bed and threw up by the bin near the bed. She felt weak and hopeless as she continues to hear those awful sounds from behind that white curtain. How could her Senpai do this?!

Her grey eyes were dull again and all her dreams of her and Senpai were gone. How could the innocent, bookworm Taro be capable of such things? Ayano wanted to cry but at the same time she didn't feel anything. Once she made it home, she started to throw away everything. All her Senpai pictures, her Senpai shrine, her planner, everything. Ayano fell onto her knees once her body gave into sadness. She laid on the carpet and started to cry. She has no one now. No person can give her emotions again. She is nothing without her Senpai.

Ayano looked at her phone as it started to ring. She didn't want to deal with people, so she ignored the call. She got multiple messages and missed calls. With a burn anger she grabbed her phone and threw it across the room before getting it and stomping on it to the point it was broken. More sobs escaped her as she continued to feel useless with no one by her side. Everyone is fake, they lie, they act, people only care about their reputation not if they are true. She thought her Senpai was different but what had she expected, he's human too. She'll just skip school tomorrow and if her mother or father asks about it, she'll lie and say that she's been feeling sick.

**✿❀ ❀✿**🥀**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝒯ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊ℯ𝒹...