Mini Sleepover

Ari's P.O.V

Me and Faith were babysitting her friend, Jordan's little sister, Prim. I was supposed to be keeping her entertained while Faith was doing something. I don't know what she was doing though.She looked like she took out her phone . To call someone maybe? I shouldn't worry about it though, I don't want to invade her privacy, we only met a few days ago. I don't want to leave a bad impression.

Time skip to after Ari made cookies with Prim (they're in the oven now)

I was sitting on the couch with Prim and was starting to get worried about Faith. Prim looked at me with a bored expression, " Soo...What are we doing?" "We can watch a movie" I said. "YAYYYYYY! I wanna watch Ariel! " (If you didn't call the Disney movie by the name of the princess then you didn't have a childhood)"Okay" I said. I turned the TV on and played the movie she wanted.

After about 10 minutes of the movie Faith came out. Her eyes were glassy and her face was puffy. I could tell she had been crying, but I didn't want to say anything in front of Prim. So I decided to wait to check on her. She sat next to me on the couch plastering on a smile and watching the movie in silence.

After Jordan got back she and Faith said bye to each other. I wandered outside as they talked about decorating the cookies sometime this weekend. Then Faith came out and we left. While we were walking I asked Faith "Hey, do you maybe wanna come over to my house for dinner,we could probably watch a movie too." She looked up at me and smiled "Yeah, sure I would love to, I doubt my parents would really care either."

"Okay" I said. "I walked to your house, so mine shouldn't be too far either."

It didn't take long for us to get to my house. Abuela had gone back to Mexico for a "family emergency" that she wouldn't tell me about. Me and Faith sat on the couch and started watching a movie. Faith still looked sad, and I wanted to help, but I didn't know what to say. I started to pay attention to the movie, realizing that it was a cheesy romance movie about a prince that falls in love with a "nobody".

"Wow, was the universe trying to send me a message?" I thought to myself, then shook my head and scolded myself for even thinking about it. I looked over at Faith who seemed engulfed in the movie looking up at it with starstruck eyes. I chuckled softly to myself.

She looked over with wide eyes. "Hehe, I guess you noticed my cheesy expression. I just love chick-flicks! It gives me comfort when I don't have an actual boyfriend to do that." she explained, her hair falling into her face. She shivered slightly.

"Oh, are you cold?" I asked, trying to be a good host. She looked surprised then her facial expression softened and she smiled shyly. "Yeah, a little." "Alright, wait here." I told her. I got up from my place on my couch and went and got two fluffy blankets for us to use since the movie was going to last another 2 hours. I came back to Faith looking intently back at the screen as she let out a yawn.

"Hey..." I came up behind her wrapping one of the blankets around her. She leaned back into the sofa, smiling. "Thanks, you know I really needed this... things have just been kinda hard." I sat quietly on the couch and said nothing, just savoring the time I had spent with her. We continued watching the movie.

Around half an hour in, I felt something against my shoulder. I looked over to find Faith snuggled up against me appearing to be asleep.

Oh God. Faith fell asleep on me. "Just relax" I thought. She was so cute when she slept.

Wait.

What's my Abuela gonna say when she gets home. What's she gonna think when she sees Faith. I tried to relax and not focus on it. I just need to focus on not waking Faith up.

Eventually I got tired. My eyes felt heavy and started to close. Soon, I drifted asleep.

A/N

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter. I probably won't be writing very much because exams are next week and I need to focus on school, so we'll probably take a break from writing for a while, but I can't speak for both of us.

-Waffles

A/N: Hello, this is Blue. I know that I don't usually write Ari's chapters but this one is kind of an exception (I didn't write the whole thing just like half of it). Anyways, I'm going to be talking a break as well for midterms. Bye guys!