𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

See y'all would've got a double update but yall ain't guess my favorite color which was brown but it's okay. You get one tomorrow or on Kai's Birthday :)

Anyways, ignore mistakes and enjoy.

I love you🫶🏾

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿════✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 | → 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

| 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭 |
→ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 -

- "𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐌𝐄" Kai shouted on his tippy toes trying to get the big red box with the star inside that was too high up on the shelf Josh went over and lifted him up, allowing him to grab it before he dropped him back on the ground.

He chuckled at the way Kai thanked him then ran to the cart that was full of Christmas decorations for the house.

It wasn't Christmas yet, but it's December, plus Kai's birthday was coming up and he wanted Christmas themed party.

"Aight you wanna get those cookies you were craving?" Josh asked pushing the cart. "Yeah, I want the frosted holiday ones with the sprinkles and shit."

Josh couldnt help but laugh at the way Kai's eyes lit up when he saw the cookies, but there were only two trays left.

Kai mugged the little girl that came up to him as he grabbed them. "My mommy wanted those. She loves them and she's sick right now so can I have them" the girl asked.

"Uhm no." Kai rolled his eyes going over to a Josh go was dying laughing. "Yeah let's go before her father come over here wildin." Josh said seeing thea man come up behind the little girl glaring at them.

He bucked at him, smirking at the way he jumped and moved quickly with the girl as they went to self check out.

Once they got home Kai immediately wanted to decorate the whole house, leaving Josh no choice but to help.

Josh chuckled at the way Kai groaned trying to put the star on the tree. They decorated the outside and were basically finished with the inside, Kai was just decorating the tree now.

He lifted him up once again and he fixed it on the tree, smiling after.

"It looks so pretty." Kai says looking at the living room that was decorated.

"It does, am I glad I got to do it with you." Josh said wrapping his arms around him. His kissed his cheek before fixing the Santa hat on his head. Kai tilted his head to give him better access when he began to trail down around his neck.

His warm hands touching him made him melt into his hold. "I love you so much Josh, like I do fucking much" Kai said. "I love you too Kai. You mean everything to me." Josh responded.