𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐀𝐓𝐋 𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝟓:𝟑𝟎 𝐩.𝐦.

(don't play the song yet)

(also welcome back baes <3, college has been crazy, life has been crazy, maybe i'll give ya'll a personal update soon :) )

"You happy now ? I'm finally here." C spoke from the opposite side of the cold prison table. No matter how many times he visitied the jail as a youth, he never got used to the feeling of being in the room. Gaurds stationed at every possible exit and entry, the stale smell that would've made him nauseous if he wasn't so focused on the lights. The lights were probably his least favorite part. They were so bright but not a warm bright, like the sun. They were a eerie bright, making him feel as if he was also a prisoner though he was just visiting.

C was visiting his father for the first time since his mom died.

It wasn't really off of his free will. He kept getting prison calls to the house phone back to back. In fear that maybe you'd answere one day (you wouldn't), he picked up to finally put the calls to rest. Instead, his father demanded that C came to see him because whatever needed to be discussed couldn't be done on the phone. He didn't really care what it was, he didn't care for anything his father had to say for that matter. But if it would get him to leave him alone again, he'd feed into it.