9-- it's rude to stare

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The itch in my throat was becoming quite unbearable as I kept tossing and turning in bed. I picked up my phone to see it's already 3 am.

I stood up to check the mini fridge in my room for water but there was none. I then decided to go rinse my mouth in the bathroom.

As I stared into the bathroom the sight before me made my heart stop for a second. I rinsed my face over and over again. And scrubbed it hard.

Was this their own way of getting rid of me?

My face was red and swollen, my throat was itchy and my tongue swollen. I didn't know when I suddenly broke into tears.

What's wrong with me? Is this how I finally die?

I kept pulling at the neck of my hoodie as if it was what was blocking the air from getting to my lungs. Should I call Lorenzo?

After debating for a while I ran out of the room having no idea where I was going, I decided to look for the kitchen first and drink some water. It's possible I'm just hydrated right?

Everything was blurry as I kept stumbling down the stairs and almost falling to my death more than I could comprehend.

I finally let out a sigh of relief when I saw a light on. I carefully walked towards it while gripping anything I could to help with my balance.

"Why are you awake by this time?" I didn't realize someone else was in the kitchen when I opened the fridge.

I opened my mouth to reply Emilio but I couldn't get a word out. I just quickly grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it down. It was like my throat was on fire. I stumbled back a bit as my grip on the handle of the fridge loosened.

"Heaven are you okay?" My mind was in a haze. I tried to comprehend what was going on around me as I started gasping for air.

I felt him pull me against his chest I winced as he pulled my shoulder while I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"Hey can you keep your eyes open for me!" He added while shaking my head. I felt myself losing to the darkness as he kept screaming some words I couldn't seem to comprehend.

I heard other voices around me as I lay on Emilio's legs.

"Look at me heaven you're going to be alright!" I opened my eyes to look into his blurry ones.

I looked around to see other faces staring at me I could hardly comprehend anything but I heard Vincenzo screaming something inaudible to me.

Then my eyes met his. Roberto.

He just stood there against the counter staring at me like he did when I first came. Like I didn't belong here.

I mean he's deaf and dumb right?

That was the last thought in my mind as I felt something piercing through my clothes then against my skin.

I finally hugged the darkness. But it felt like me. Like my heart. Like how everyone thought of me.

A dark empty hole.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
What's up with me and waking up to continuous annoying beeping sounds.

I groaned as I clutched my head which kept pounding repeatedly. I tried to open my eyes but it was like some kind of force was keeping it closed.

"Stop moving" the voice made me shoot my eyes open. It sounded like Vincenzo but not as powerful and it didn't sound like any of the boys.