ew not her

*akis pov*

"Pheww new, server new start, no underage annoying kids", aki exclaimed.

"Hello there."

*claps* ITS NUG WE LOVE NUG. NUG IS OUR BOOSTER DADDY

"Oh hi nug.", aki says.

"I just hope this weirdo ass judita wont join😮‍💨 we made a new entire server so we can escape her.", nug said.

Aki couldve not agreed more. To take you back 2weeks ago aki dated judita which was very sweet at first since she was being very submissive and bottomly but after few days her true colors showed. The Alpha Side. Everyone tried to keep her under control but she couldnt bear it seeint her two loved ones, aki and chan, getting closer every second they play genshin.

"Just thinking about her gives me chills.", aki shivered.

"It's okay aki. Judita won't hurt you as long as i am here :)", best girl chan said.

**3months passed**

"heyyyy im benji korll, submissive, 17, and take things literally so be careful with what you say", benji kroll wannabe opposom wrote.

"God someone ban this guy already."
A mysterious person wrote. Or not so mysterious if you paid attention to the backstory 😘

NO WAY WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE WHO GAVE HER THE INVITE LINK I CANT DEAL WITH THIS I NEED TO MAKE A SECRET HEADQUARTERS CHANNEL SO WE CAN GOSSIP THERE.

"you guys also see?", jade cried.

"Yes... judita is back", nug said in a very disappointing tone.

"I got so lucky with chan she was a catch, but judita... idk i would ban her but lets play nice and see if she changed.", aki whispered in nugs ear.

"are you sure? or do you still have feelings for her? dont tell me the top aki we all love is going soft for some cringe alpha wannabe", jade shook her head.

*back to the server*

"im scared." Oppossom said.

"hey", whispers manipulately

"What do you want judita?", even though she was annoying at times i cant hidw the tension and spark we both have. I have lots of bitches wanting me but with judita its always been different... WHAT AM I SAYING I NEED TO KEEP MY FAKE TOP PERSONALITY UP I WONT BE A BOTTOM.

"Im just here for jammy boo dont worry."

"Lol"

"What?"

"Your 'jammy boo' isnt here."

"Huh... ;-;"