In the cafe

"I can't believe he would do that!" Bear exclaims as Kay rants about how her apricot boyfriend ran away and broke his skin on a shrub. Dragon enters the cafe and the light tinkle from the chimes runs around the room. Dragon asks "Anybody got Me a frappucino?" Kay and Bear both shake their heads. Suddenly, a Lemur enters the cafe, and the twinkling bells twinkle in the distance. Across the room, stands a small Jolt. She stares wide eyed at Lemur, and mutters "That sexay beast...." Lemurs eyes go to slits and he surveys the room. His eyes halt at Jolt for a second before he looks around the room once more. Everybody shifts in their seats for 3 seconds before resuming whatever they stopped. Jolt, however, keeps staring. Lemur flashes a smile and says "Hey, hows the life?" Jolt smiles a shy smile and mumbles "Good....I really want you, magnificent man." Lemurs eyes widen and he says "What?!?" Jolt, embarrassed, blushes and says "Nothing." Lemur asks to buy Jolt a frappucino and Jolt accepts. They both love caramel.

Lemur and Jolt both sip the last of the frappes and Jolt moves to stand up when Lemur reaches across and grabs Jolts hand. Jolt, startled, starts to tremble. She looks up nervously at Lemur, who's face is confident. Lemur says "Would you like to see my house?" Jolt is at a loss for words, and just nods. Lemur wraps his hand around Jolts waist and walks over to the garbage. He kisses Jolts cheek and throws out the empty cups.

Jolt sits on the couch at Lemur's house. Its incredibly clean here, with a bathroom to her left and a bedroom straight ahead. Lemur comes out of a door that she hadn't seen before, but now can see its dark in there. "come on in, don't be shy." Lemur walks up to Jolt and strokes her rainbow hair. Jolt nods, and walks into the dark room. Automatically, the lights brighten a bit to a romantic light. Lemur turns around and takes off his shirt. He then picks up Jolt and places her on the bed. He pulls of her shorts, grabbing at the belt loops. Jolt squirms, but allows him. He then props Jolt up, and starts making out with her. He slowly, but surely, starts tugging at Jolt. Jolt is so impatient she screams "Get ON WITH IT!" She rips her shirt off, and her bewbz are revealed to Lemur. Lemur stares wide eyed. "What the fuck?" Jolt says, as she protectively covers her chest. Lemur doesn't say anything. He pulls off his pants, and hangs over Jolt. He slowly presses himself against jolt, and Jolt gasps as he enters her. Lemur grabs Jolts hair, and starts shaking. Jolt screams and Lemur sighs.

Lemur lays next to Jolt, and He watches Jolt peacefully sleeping. He tiptoes to the bathroom, and runs the bathtub. 5 minutes later, He prods Jolt awake and picks her up. She, being bare, covers herself up instinctively. Lemur pries her hands loose of her body and drops her into the water. Jolt gasps, and sighs. Lemur gets in the tub with her, and he wraps his arms around her.

THE END DUN HIT KAY #DragiToldMeToDoThis #BlameDragon2k15