Bio & new child

Name:Y/N L/N
Demon name: Mother Spider Demon
Age:She's forgotten it but she's an adult she knows that
Demon looks(You have a human form):

Name:Y/N L/NDemon name: Mother Spider DemonAge:She's forgotten it but she's an adult she knows thatDemon looks(You have a human form):

Human form:Whayever you wanna look like just know your THICC!

Info:She hated being the mom as she never wanted to be mom. She wasn't ready yet but she did not get a choice. She slept literally in a different room then the father or in a damn tree,she didn't want to be near him at all. Just pretended to be happy as Rui's mom because she didn't want to be punished at all so she just kept pretending. If she saw a demon slayer she'd want to ask for help but she couldn't at all. Once she saw the way out she ran like hell,not turning back or looking back just running like hell just so she could run away. She never wanted to kill or eat humans but she did but always regret it and start sobbing quietly. She's a real sweetheart and really soft but she hated her family. Once she ran away she turned into her human form and started working fast,she got a roommate but suddenly they said they'll pay for it all even though they won't live there which confused her but didn't say shit. She always wanted a kid but not to be Rui's mom.

Y/N's POV:I was walking around town for groceries because I needed some

Y/N's POV:I was walking around town for groceries because I needed some. "Mama?" I stopped and saw a little girl waddling around. I always wanted wanted a child but Rui ruined that but seeing this girl,she makes me have second thoughts so i walked over to her and knelt to her height. "Hiya" "Mama?" "Mhm,I'm your mama!" "MAMA!" She was giggly and laughing as I picked her up,I kissed her cheek as I went back to buying stuff. "Ma ma ma ma~" she sang happily which made me smile. I finally have a child that I wanted and wasn't forced to have Ah it feels good~

I got everything I needed for a month and for my new daughter so I was going home. She seemed tired as she was nodding off. "Oh what to name you baby..." I mumble as she sucked on her thumb,she's no older then 2 or 3 years old. "Hm...Toph.." my daughter giggled upon hearing me call her the name she wanted. She soon fell asleep as I put her on my bed but now I need to build her nursery and fill up the fridge so I started to.

TIME SKIP

Wiping my forehead I was finished making my daughter's nursery which she soon cried out to me. "MAMA!!" "Mama's coming baby!" I ran towards her and picked her up kissing her forehead as she smiled and pet my cheek. "My darling daughter~" I started to dance with her in my arms and she was giggling at the motions. I finally have a child I want.