Chapter 4

As mammal was gone, he gave up his life for his friends and his team and the girl he liked.

Niamh's Pov
I was crying holding mammal's lightsaber as I heard a knock on my door, it's open said Niamh, the door opened as it was prime, how's it going Niamh? Said prime as he sit down besides her. I'm not okay with mammal's death said Niamh, but your alive because of him said prime, I know but we could've had saved him too! Said Niamh really upset at prime as she got up and said too prime, get out of my room NOW! Said Niamh. Okay said prime as he left Niamh alone to cry by herself.

Later on the clone home planet...

Vader's pov
I was thinking about mammal's death but I had a plan in mind, too fix him as the doctors droids where fixing him up. Is he alive? Said Vader, yes lord Vader said the droid, good leave us said Vader, they left Vader alone as he walked up to someone. Starkiller can you hear me? Said Vader, yes my master said starkiller, good very good said Vader.

A couple of weeks later...

Starkiller pov (aka me)
I was hunting down the rebels and the x force as I found them on a planet lothal as I landed my ship down as I opened the blast door open. A couple of rebels troopers ran up too me as I turned on my red lightsaber as I said DIE! Too then as I jumped into the air as I landed down onto the ground as I killed a couple of rebel troopers. I turned off my lightsaber as I put it away as I walked to the rebellion base too see who I was after for the x force. I saw Niamh as she saw me, I turned on my red lightsaber as she looked at me as she turned on her lightsaber as she attacked me but I dogged the attack as I said you have too do better then that Niamh, wait how do you know my name? Said Niamh as we got into a saber lock, you know who I am I said too her, no...it can't be you...Mammal? Said Niamh, Yes I said as I used the force push to hold her onto a wall as I grabbed her lightsaber out of her hand, no mammal's dead you can't be him under the mask said Niamh, look within me and you will know it is really me I said too Niamh as she said it is you mammal, please don't kill me said Niamh. I don't have any ideas too hurt you Niamh but I'm here to ask you too join me on the dark side of the force I said. No I won't I'm a Jedi said Niamh, then I have no choice I said as I made her go to sleep as I grabbed her and hold her in my arms back too my ship and took off back to my master.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, tell me if you want too be in it.

In this book is...
nerdygirl260 roboknightprime

And remember the force will always be with you all...

MAMMAL OUT!!!