4: Officially Living And Sleeping Skels

3rd POV:

"Mister!!!"

Kin shouts happily as he jumps off from the couch and tackle Darce which caused both of them fell out from the house and onto the floor with some grunts.

"Heya, kid. Ya miss me that much?" Darce asked joking tone as Kin giggles happily hugging his parent figure tightly and Darce doesn't mind being hug to death.

"Kin! You shouldn't do that to Darce, that will hurt them if you tackle them to the ground." Blindy said as Darce gets up with Kin in their arms.

"Greetings, B. How are ya and the others feeling?" Darce asked B as the said person smile sadly.

"Wingding can't come out from the lab before the breakfast would be starting soon." B said, Darce sighs remembering about the Royal scientists busy themselves about new discoveries or something like that.

"Can I come in?" Darce asked kindly as B sweetly smile and let them come in with Kin.

After they went inside the house, they just get into the commotion which happens a lot and it became normal for the Gasters but to Darce?

This is new to them.

'Oh my... This is new unlike the videos that I have watch in the past.' Darce thought laughing nervously as they sat on the chair out of nowhere.

"Give it back, Swapfell!!!" Fell demands angrily as Swapfell dodges the attack from Fell who is very pissed right now.

B tap Darce on the shoulder making the said person turn their head a little as they glanced at B.

(I forgot to mention that Darce heals B's eyes. I don't know how but it's a miracle.)

"We should get you some clothes to wear and I remember that there's a spare room for you to live in."

That made Kin extremely happy for the news from his dad.

Darce looks surprised at the news from B as they look at Kin who is looking at them with extreme happiness.

Darce chuckles lightly as they turn back to B with an appreciated nod.

"Thank you, B. Now I don't have to deal sleeping outside and deal the anomalies later." They said patting Kin softly as B sat beside them watching the commotion in front of them.

"It's no problem at all, Darce. The room just appeared out of blue after you left and some things along with it." B informed as Darce knew who did those gifts and he laugh at that person who is very like child life.

:Time Skip:

Darce wears their human clothes in the past and it looks good on them making Darce pose a little bit.

"Huh

"Huh... Not bad. I used to be a girl but dang... I like being boy better." Darce said as they have now decided he is now pronounced man.

Darce walk out from his room and went down to the living room with some kid clothes for Kin.