Chapter 1

Hey you guys. This is kind of my first story/fanfic so it would b helpful if you guys support me through this nerve-wracking process. Thanks for reading!

I don't own The Wanted, even though I wish I did. Lol.

...

...

...

...

...

...

On to the story!

__________________________

Chapter 1 [Destiny's POV]

"So Austin! What are you most scared of?" I said excitedly, through the radio microphone at ZDF Rockin' Pop station.

Yes. I am really talking to the Austin Mahone in New York City, who happens to be my best friend. Because I'm so awesome. You'll never meet him. Just kidding.

"Well, Destiny I'm most scared of the dark and cats," he replied with a scared look on his eyes. (A/N I an making these up).

I said, "Well that's strange. But who cares. Next thing on our little interview. Fan questions. Tweet me your fan questions @IAMROCKIN'POP. So Austin, while these crazy Mahomies make up their questions I have a question."

"Go on"

"What's the difference between a Canadian accent and a American accent?" I asked knowing it was a dumb question.

He laughed, "I think you know the answer Destiny. It's the same."

I started laughing because his laugh was so contagious. After like two minutes of laughing I composed myself and said, "Well here are the questions from your fans!

"@AUSTINMAHOMEROCKSMYSOCKSOFF asks what kind of a girl do you like?"

He had the 'how many times do I have to say this' look, "I prefer I girl who's a little shy and is a little bit girly. I also like a girl who is smart and funny."

"Well it looks like I can never be your girlfriend, AM," I said having a kick at playing around with him.

He smiled with a large grin, "I could always render them invalid for you, Solange." He had a kick of flirting back at me, too.

"Oh, god, stop it," I said with a amused smile on my face. I was interviewing Austin for the last quarter hour and we were having such a great time. Austin is so much like me and me like him. It's good that we're best friends.

"Another fan question, @SCHOOLSUX asks any love interests?" I said still smiling.

"Well um yea," he said with an uneasy expression on his face.

I was giddy. I wanted to know NOW. "Well come on Justin tell me!"

"Her name is Kali, Kali Blacke"

I was shocked, "Kali Blacke?"

He was confused. "Yea, why?" he asked.

"That girl, who hangs around with The Wanted? Wow tough competition there Ally," I said, knowing that he gets embarrassed when I call him Ally in public.

"Wow."

"Yeah, woah"

I glanced at the clock and saw that my time was up with the pop duke. I leaned back to the microphone and said, "Well that's it for the Austin Mahone interview. Remember it's Destiny Solange on ZDF Rockin' Pop Station, 98.4. Come back when I interview someone else. I don't even know who I'm interviewing. Haha, yeah, Luke didn't tell me. Well come back at 7:00 sharp and listen to me again. Now it's Luke with your top 50."

I pressed the mute button and let out a small huff, blowing my bangs.

"Tough day?" Austin asked.

He knew exactly what I was thinking. "Yeah. It's 4 now and I have to go to lunch. Then I have to go pick up something from my friend's place then be back here in two hours."

"Well I could help, " he said.

"No that's ok," I said.

He got a call from his manager, Scouter Braun and had to leave before exchanging phones. We had this crazy ritual when every time we see each other we exchange each other's phone when we leave. This is probably our two millionth time. Now I had Austin's iPhone. I checked the time and ran out of the studio door and out onto the busy streets of New York City.

In over a case of two hours I went to McDonalds for a quick lunch and ran to my friends house five miles away because I don't have a car. It seriously took the wind out of me.

I finally ran back five miles to the radio station and ran up the long staircase. I nodded my head toward Luke the main DJ and he told me that I still had 30 minutes till my interviewees would come.

"Yo, Destiny. You could go down to your booth and just hang out,"he suggested.

And that's what I did. I sat on my swivelling chair and put my Mixr Beats on. I hit the play button on my iPhone and Easy to Love by the Jezebels blasted in my ears.

"Well I was the one who showed you the sky,

But you brought it down, down to my thighs.

Sadly believed every word

I didn't mean about loving darkness

And there it is now, he enters the room.

It guts like fish to see how he's grown.

So we go out onto the town to mess around.

Ooh, get my groove on, mess around.

Well you were the one who thought it was funny

That half of the world had never seen money.

Shimmy-shuffle round, break it all down.

It does never come to an end, as long as you can help yourself.

There it is now, she enters the room.

It guts like a fish to see how she's grown.

Saw me go blind, step out of line,

You know I can't help myself.

When you get your groove on I go blind.

So, let me go out into the evil world that you know,

Where my baby cries, but I cut the ties.

Oh, let me go out into the sinful world that you know,

That you really love.

Just let me be easy to love.

When you get your groove on, yeah I go blind.

When you get your groove on, yeah I lose my mind.

When you get your groove on the whole world goes blind.

So get your groove on girl, we'll go wild."

My eyes were tearing. Yours would if you listened to the deep meaning of the song.

I sat there for 27 minutes listening to songs when Luke opened the door and said, "Here they are."

In walked five gorgeous boys.

And a girl?

A/N

Cliffhanger lol. Please

Comment

Vote

And

Fan.

Thanks, expect update someday.