Chapter 1: Enn indha maayam, kelvigal pala, vidaigalai ariya engugiren

Ps: Everything is only of imagination! Ignore this story if you have any issues!

Happy reading ❤️💙

Nithya's Pov:

Iniki oda oru vaaram aidichu! Iniki varaikum apdi eh kannu kulla eh nikkudhu andha moment! En ennale adha maraka mudiyala! Andha oru incident en ivolo impact create pannudhu! Idhuku munnadi I've never felt this way! Ellathukum Karanam Avan dhan! Nan en avana sudden ah meet panna! Enga paths en cross Achu! Idhu edhukume enkita badhil illa! Avanuku enna nyabgam irukuma nu kooda theriyala! Ana irukanum nu en manasu asai padudhu! Adhu en nu enaku puriyala!

Nithya diverted herself from thinking further about this matter cause she has an important meeting in a few minutes! She is in very important position in one of the biggest companies in Florida, USA! They have a very important client meeting today to seal a new project and she has to go in some time! She works at Cordig! One of the top most companies around the world! And they are having a meeting with yet another popular client! She gets ready in her formal shirt and pencil shirt and tucks her shirt in! Later she puts on light makeup as always and there she's all ready and she has ample of time for the meeting!

She walks to her car and settles herself and puts on the seatbelt! It is a rough fifteen minutes drive! She reaches her office which is a thirty floor high building with thousands of people working! She works at the 18th floor! Her meeting will begin at 11 sharp! She is there ten minutes early itself! She parks her car in her spot, she has a reserved car parking spot for herself!

She walks in with the swag and the way she carries herself is quite intimidating to people around her! So many don't have the guts to mess with her! She has been working here for nearly seven years so almost every single person in the office knows her! She enters the lift and waits for it to open at her floor! She's all alone in the lift and when she reaches her floor, the door slowly opens revealing a masculine figure whose face isn't visible to her! She doesn't even bother to look and rushes towards the meeting room!

Three people who are to attend the meeting have already arrived! Many who work with Nithya have practiced to be early cause if your late even for a couple minutes then can't guess what might be awaiting in store for you from her! She makes sure everything happens punctually! She is a person with principles! But beyond all these characteristics there is a heart which years for a person to be there for herself! She hasn't had many people love her without any intentions! She wishes for that but outside no one could notice that!

To everyone around her, she is just a woman who is arrogant when needed, best at her work, doesn't give exceptions to anyone and doesn't believe in love! But the last one isn't true! Many are even afraid to approach her and she hasn't been able to figure out why! She doesn't lash at people without a reason! Yet people consider her as head weighted! But she couldn't care less, she believes she doesn't have to prove everything to everyone!

The meeting is about to begin and the client enters the room! And there is a shock which Nithya never expected! It was the HIM! The guy who was making it hard for her to concentrate and was running through her head for the past week! Her heart swelled with happiness and she couldn't figure out why she felt that way! But that couldn't last long because they were in a meeting! She expected him to have a reaction when his eyes met hers! But there was nothing! He shook hands with her as he did with everyone else and he didn't even give her a proper smile! She doesn't why but it kind of did hurt!

She pushed down all her emotions and buried it cause she has a important which is way beyond important than to her than her personal life! The meeting began and all the points, profits, drawbacks and advertising methods were discussed! It was a successful meeting how wouldn't it go smooth when the QUEEN of the field was in-charge of it! Nithya made sure the clients were well convinced to sign the deal with them and as she did they did sign the contract!

Everybody start to depart from the room and Nithya and the client are the last! She was looking at him all the while from the corner of her eye but he didn't even seem to notice her presence! She didn't expect him to have such a behaviour, she deep down thought maybe even he would have wanted to see her but clearly he doesn't! Even then she decides to initiate a conversation! They two are the last people in the room!

Nithya: Hello! I believe it was a wonderful meeting! And hoping for great succeses together!

..... : Yaa! I'm hoping for that too! The points you had showed were brilliant! That was the reason we signed the deal! As everyone says the QUEEN IS THE QUEEN! No one can beat her!

Nithya: Haha! Thanks for the compliment! I do what best I envision! Do you think we've met before?

.... : What us? I don't think there's a possibility for that! Why do you ask?

The smile plastered on her face fades for a couple moments but she manages to cover up by speaking,

Nithya: Ha nothing just felt so! I probably misunderstood someone else as you!

He gives her a smile! Even though she doesn't want to she finds herself to give him a true smile! Which she doesn't show to most people she sees! She just can't help herself from looking at him! She doesn't know what else they could talk about but she just doesn't want the conversation to end! Even silence feels good to her right now!

.... : So then see you around! Take care bye!!

Nithya: Byee! Take care!

He leaves the room after giving her a final smile! She just stands there alone trying to figure out why the hell did he behave like they are meeting for the first time! She just can't understand what he's trying to do! She thought maybe he didn't want other people to know so he pretended to greet her like he's never seen her but even when they were alone he didn't seem to act any different! She decides to be in her limits as he's acting weird! She leaves and starts off with her schedule for the day!

To be continued....

What do you think happened ten days back?
Who is the guy?
And why is Nithya so concerned about him?
Does he really not remember him or is he pretending to not know her?
What do you think is in store for them?
Keep reading to find out ❤️

Apologies if the chapter was not good enough! Trying my best! Do let me your reviews or suggestions!

If you have any questions you can dm to my insta Id,
secret._.admirer8

Yours,
Scarlet ✨