Chapter 1- Exciting Day!

Beep, beep, beep my alarm clock went off. I woke up and shut it off to see it was 6:00 A.M. Today, was the day I go to New York for college, I'm going to spend the summer there to get a little used to it. I am 21 years old I have blonde hair and brown eyes and my name is Ava Hampton! I woke up got in the shower and put on a cute pink flower dress with pink sandals. I walked downstairs to my kitchen to see my family standing there yelling "CONGRATULATIONS!" I was so happy they did such a sweet thing! My 7 year old sister named Adriana ran to me and gave me a hug and said "I'm gonna miss you so much!" I knelt down to her and looked at her and said "you can always come visit me!" Then my sister Bella she's 22 years old came up to me and said to me excitedly "GOODBYE SLUT!" I looked at her saying "BITCH PLEASE! You're going to miss me SOOOO much!!!" She smiled in agreement and we hugged each other! My parents were already sitting down my dad reading the newspaper, and my mom giving us an evil eye for swearing. I walked next to her and kissed her cheek and said "love you mom!" And she looked at me and said "I'll give you something to love, when I send you to the MOON!" We laughed and sat down and started to eat. In the middle of eating my dad looked up from the newspaper and said " hey Ava that uh 1 satisfaction is going to be at New York for the WHOLE summer!" We all bursted out laughing while he sat there confused! I said " 1st Dad it's ONE DIRECTION! And 2nd I'm not obsessed with them like Adriana is!" Adriana looked at me angry and yelled "HEY IT'S CALLED DEDICATED AND BEING A DIRECTIONER!" I looked down at my plate and murmured "it's called obsessed...."I finished eating and went upstairs to my room. I thought to myself how am I going to do this! How am I going to live on my own! With no one to help me out! I guess I'll just have to go with the flow!