Chapter 2- Friendship?

It was now 9:00 A.M. and I had to leave because my flight was at 10:00 A.M. I walked downstairs with my suitcases my whole family standing there watching me! My mom came and gave me a huge hug and said "I'm gonna miss you!" I simply smiled because I was sad but excited at the same time! I looked at my Dad who was starting to tear up, I said to him "Dad you are so weird! I'm not going to die I'm just going away for college!" I gave him a hug! My sisters both hugged me at the same time! I looked at all of them and said "well, I guess this is goodbye. FOR NOW!!" I walked outside to a limo that my parents rented to drop me off at the airport I got in and while driving there I was on my phone on Facebook. I got a text it was from Bella it read " Sis, I'm gonna miss you! If you meet one direction just talk to Harry for me! Be my wing man well love ya bye!" I giggled when I finished reading it. I arrived at the airport so nervous! I was sitting in the waiting chair playing with my fingers. Then I heard a voice over the intercom saying "who is ever boarding flight A13 to New York come now" I got up because that was my plane! As I was walking, someone who wasn't looking ran into me and I fell flat on my butt! The boy looked down at me and said apologetically " I'm so terribly sorry! I wasn't looking and of course I would run into someone!" He helped me up and I brushed my dress and said "its totally fine." Then I looked up at his face and what do you know it was LOUIS TOMLINSON!! I looked at him so stupidly! My mouth was wide open and my eyes were so wide! I don't know why I was acting like this because I wasn't obsessed with them, their just normal people but are known to everyone! Then Liam walked over and said "Louis come on we have to go." Louis looked at me and said "are you boarding this plane?" I finally got the wierd expression off my face and answered him "yes!" He looked at me and said " well let me carry your suitcases because that's the least I can do for making you fall!" We both giggled remembering how funny that moment was. Harry came up to me and said "hi I'm Harry and you are?" I said back to him " hi I'm Ava Hampton, and of course I know who you are!" He smiled and laughed. Zayn looked at me and said "so are you a DIRECTIONER?" I looked at him and said "yeah totally but I'm not like super obsessed like that would creep you guys out!" We boarded the plane and they all sat next to me! Was this the beginning of a friendship?!