Guests, suprises and a theatre room?

In the Potter manor, it was another ordinary day, well as ordinary as it can get in a house full of magic. Lily Potter neé Evans and James Potter stood in the doorway of their oldest daughter, Beatrix's nursery. It had been fifteen years since her disappearance and thirteen since she'd been declared dead... As today was her birthday, the Potter parents kept to themselves, because it was a reminder that she wasn't with them. A letter fell from the air which confused the couple. Who'd send us a letter on this specific day? They thought as Lily clutched the letter and opened it:
Dearest friends,
We have sent you this letter to tell you that your daughter, Beatrix, is in fact alive. She has spent her childhood in a town called Riverdale, situated in Colorado. After you've finished reading this letter, you'll be transmitted to a theatre where you'll watch the lives of Beatrix and her friends.
Faithfully forever, a friend.

True to the letter's word, the couple felt dizzy and lightheaded before they collapsed. When they woke up they were in a theatre along with their friends and family. "What's going on, mum, dad?" A raven haired boy asked his parents. "We don't know Harry dear, we got a letter and suddenly appeared here." Lily said to her son. A bright light appeared which caused everyone present in the room to shield their eyes. "Woah!" A voice said as they fell out of the portal. "Who are you?" The wand welders demand, pointing their wands towards the foreign visitors. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, put those down first. Then we'll tell you who we are." An auburn redhead girl said. When the welders don't obey, the girl's eyes glow an icy-violet colour and their wands drop to the ground. "Now that that is sorted. Let's introduced ourselves, shall we?"

A blonde girl stepped forward "Hi I'm Betty Cooper."
"Archie. Archie Andrews." A redhead boy says as he steps forward.
"Hello, I'm Veronica Lodge." A raven haired girl answers as she too steps forward.
"Cheryl Blossom." A redhead girl introduces as the next one steps forward.
"Jughead Jones." The boy blandly states making the two others giggle.
"Christian Spencer Andrews or as other's know me, Sorin Phineas Lestrange." The next person introduced.
"Belle Allison-Mary Cooper, or as some of you may know me; Beatrix Poppy Potter." The last of the group says, making James and Lily's jaws drop slightly. "Mum, dad. Do explain this, the fact that I have an unmentioned older sister!" Their son raged making his older sister giggle.

"Henry James Potter! Leave the explanations for after the seasons are finished." Hermione Granger, a friend of Harry's said, making the said boy sigh in frustration but comply, not wanting to anger Hermione.
"Let's get this over with. You may want to get your popcorn buckets filled up because we've got loads of drama." Belle told them as popcorn buckets suddenly appeared out of thin air onto everyone's laps. Belle sat with her friends and sister, well adoptive sister but she considered Betty to be her sister despite them not being born in the same homes.  Christian wraps his arms around Belle as their attention turns toward the projected screen, playing the pilot episode of the first season: "The River's edge."

Hey guys, I won't be updating anytime soon after this so I hope you enjoy the chapter. Have a good night/day