entry 01: smirk.

the classroom was filled with laughter.

some of them were exchanging stories; keeping up-to-date to the school's latest gossips, and some were discussing regarding the assignments given.

while everyone was busy socializing, there was you, who was in your own world.

i saw you sitting by the window by yourself, staring outside, with both your airpods plugged in your ears.

'i wonder what kind of songs he listen to?' i thought to myself.

just by looking at him made my heart flutter.

the way his lips slightly curled into a smile every time his favorite part of the song comes. the way he hummed so quietly, but still enjoyed it despite the chaos. how his eyes are always filled with sparks when he sees a flock of birds flying near the window. and how messy his hair is every time he raised his head from the table after waking up.

i like all of the small things about him.

all of it.

and before i could look away, he turned his head towards me and my whole body froze. three seconds passed and all we did was staring into each other's eyes, mesmerized by the beauty of it.

my cheeks blushed and i instantly broke the eye-contact. when his eyes met mine earlier, my surroundings became blurry, all i see was him and him alone. my heart was beating so loud i thought it would burst out.

i pretended to write something on the paper in front of me. when in fact, i could not focus regarding of what just happened.

'why did he suddenly looked here out of the sudden? that was super embarrassing..'

a few seconds passed and i peeked at him, curious of what he was doing.

once again, our eyes met. after getting caught looking at him for the second time, he smirked. my eyes grew wider as i have never seen him smiling to me before, let alone a smirk. he let out a small chuckle after he saw my reaction.

'this is bad for my heart,' i thought to myself, 'it was nice to see him laugh, though,'