The Star that Shines the Triangle

Another version of the same scene in Divine Zero but with different characters, yay! This one is also a Defying Riot x Divine Zero.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Will Cipher and Pacifica Pines fought for the amulet, the blue glow that whirled Gideon Southeast was struggling to keep him frozen. Will knew she couldn't take it off of him, but somehow she could use it.

That was the problem.

The two kept fighting until they reached the window. The glow that whirled Gideon finally disappeared. He quickly ran to the two and tried to pull the amulet off of Will's suit with Pacifica, failing as something stronger (that wasn't Will) prevented them. Will tried to push the two, but they were physically stronger. . . He should've accepted Mabel's combat training offer.

A yellow glow came from the amulet as it was ripped off of Will's neck, Pacifica pulled it away from him and exclaimed in celebration.

"No!" Will shouted, trying to reach his amulet.

Gideon pushed him more, making him fall out of the window. Will managed to grab Gideon's wrists and drag him down with him. They fell down the cliff, fist fighting each other.

"Show me your powers, Southeast!" Will ordered, hitting his knee on Will's stomach.

"I don't have powers!" Gideon stated, punching him hard.

Will grabbed his wrist and forced Gideon to punch himself. "Stop lying to me! I know you and the guardian are sharing magic!"

"We're not!" Gideon elbowed Will in the face.

They realised they were almost hitting the floor. They accidentally hugged each other, Gideon screamed as their death approached them. They closed their eyes waiting for the impact.

But it never came.

They opened their eyes and pushed away from each other, Will showed disgust. They finally noticed they were surrounded by a blue glow.

"It's time to be brutally honest." Pacifica, who was glowing and floating with the full moon behind her, held Will's amulet in her hands, shining like a star. "No one messes with me or my brother!"

Will looked at her shocked. Soon, his shock turned into coldness. He already knew she lied to him all along. She used him, she tricked him. The two were plotting together.

He wouldn't admit it, but deep inside, he believed Gideon. Especially after the fight he had with both of them. Pacifica went straight for the amulet, he didn't. Maybe. . .

She was the one behind this all along.

"Will, it's—"

Pacifica stopped, whispers consumed her mind. She found herself surrounded by magical chains, memories that didn't belong to her appeared on her mind. Her body shook uncontrollably as she felt pain fill her chest, tears fell down her eyes. The whispers became louder and the voice was clearer, the words echoed in her head painfully.

Set him free, set us free, let her go, let him go, give it back, it's not yours. Shooting Star, Pine Tree, Crescent Moon, Lone Wolf.

"Why am I crying?" Pacifica whispered to herself. "Who—Who is this person?"

Blue flames appeared in Pacifica's hands, her whole body was consumed by fire. She fell down and started to cry and yell in pain of the flames, flashbacks passed on her head, a floating yellow triangle chatted with a boy that looked a bit like Dipper, but had a yellow suit and a yellow amulet instead of the white one. He looked more like the other Dipper Pleasure. . .