Son Hak

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, it belongs to Kusanagi Mizuho sensei, I'm just a mere fan who loves doing fanfiction... :D
Also, the pics are something that I got from the internet...

Hihihi Chapter 2 already.. :3

You can comment if you have any suggestions or thoughts about the story... :)
That would really help!!!..

Also!!!.. If you see any wrong spelling, it might be typo... and sorry for having a wrong grammar.. hehehe!! \^~^/

Thank You guys!!!!!.. Keep supporting and reading :D

...............................................................

Yona's POV

It's been two weeks since I started high school.. Everyday was fun and peaceful, and this supposedly scary guy behind me is still not attending class... Hope peaceful days will always remain..

I was on my way to school when...

* Thuuuuggg *

Ehhh!!??.. What was that loud noise???.. I sneakedly follow the noise and found a guy beating up a bunch of guys...

When I was about to turn around and pretend I didn't see anything, the guy suddenly turned and our eyes met....

" Tsk!!! ", he uttered....

" I-I'M SORRY!!!.. I PROMISE I WON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS ", after saying that I bowed and ran away as fast as I can...

I can clearly see the entrance of our school and Yoon was about to enter, when I shouted his name, hurriedly ran towards him and hugs him tightly....

" O-OIIII!!!!!!.. Everyone is looking!!!!.. Get off me!!! ", he said while I can glimps his blushing face...

" I'm sorry ", saying while I'm running out of breath...

" What happened??? ", he ask with concern...

I was about to tell him everything, when I remembered that I promised the guy not to.. I just answered him that I'm glad to see him.. Well in fact, I really am!!!!...

Yoon's POV

Crap!!!.. Why does she have to surprisingly hug me in public!!!.. I mean do a boy and girl friends do that..... Oh!!!.. For pete's sake!!!!... SHE FORGOT THAT I'M A GUY!!!!!.. Curse this pretty face.......... No!!!.. I was just kiddding.. I love you face... I love you.... Still, she doesn't have to do that... It makes my heart skip a little...

Yona's POV

The bell rings signifying the end of the day.. I'm still about to join a club but I'm thinking what to join... Yoon is on home economics club.. Who would have thought that a guy would join that... Now he looks more like a bride...

I walk pass by where the unfortunate bunch of guys are beaten up... Good thing they weren't there anymore.. I hope they are not deeply wounded..

I was sinking in deep thought watching as the beautiful sun sets.. I left my guard down and before I knew it...

THE SCARY GUY THIS MORNING IS STANDING INFRONT OF ME!!!!..

WHAT!!!!.. IS TODAY MY END?????.. GOD PLEASE NO!!!.. NOT YET!!!!...

" Sup peeping tom!!!!... ", he said with smirk on his face, who's only inches away from me.. I can feel his breathing...

My body won't move and my brain won't function well, but I forced myself to say something....

" I-I-I'm sorry!!!!!... I promise I didn't tell anyone ", God!!!! I WANT TO FAINT RIGHT NOW...

" Haha!!!.. ", he softly laugh a bit, " Is that the only thing you can say???", he look at me with a change of face and aura..

" U-uhhmm ", I was about to say something when he interupted me...

" HAHHHH!!!!... DO YOU THINK THAT I'M ACTUALLY A GOODY GOODY TWO SHOES!!!!.. WELL, FUCKED UP!!!! AM NOT!!!.. I DON'T CARE IF YOU TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW THIS MORNING!!!.. THAT WAS NOTHING!!!... ", He said with an annoying face and loud voice...

"Eh?".. I was dumbfounded of what I heard.. Unable to gasp back to reality...

God!!! Take me with you right now!!! Please!!! I'm begging you.. I don't want to be with this kind of situation with this scary guy.. Or maybe you can take him with you then suddenly drop him to where he's supposed to go... My prayer in my mind...

He then suddenly grab my waist and pull my body near him.. I have nothing against his strength...

" W-wha Let me go ", I said as I was struggling to escape...

He put his hand on my face, his face SO near me, and forced a kiss on me... Even though it's forced, he kissed me gently and smoothly... I can feel his body heat passing through me.. His scent and fragrance, I like it.... The sweat on his face making its way down my face.. I was trying to force my way out but he keeps on pulling my body near him.... The moment I touch his chest, I know that he has a well built body... I don't like to admit it,but it was a sweet kiss... My very first kiss stolen by this guy... I was running out of breath when he stopped.

" FROM NOW ON, YOU'RE MINE!!!! ", he proudly say...

I on the other hand is visiting Jupiter wanting to punch this guy's face, I run out of breath and fainted...

Crap!!! I don't want to faint!!!!...

..................................~;~

Hope you guys enjoyed the second chap...
Comment below if possible :D
Thank you and please look forward for the next update -3-