Chapter 1: Accepted

This is my first story on wattpad!! I hope you guys like it!!! I love suggestions so don't be afraid to tell me some of your wonderful ideas!

The starting date of this story is May 20, 2013!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Lexi's P.O.V.

It was a normal day. I was doing nothing wrong, just sitting on my bed on twitter replying to a few tweets when I hear an ear piercing scream that could only belong to my mother. Sighing I made my way downstairs to see what false encounter my mother had made this time. When I got into the kitchen I saw my mother with an open envelope in her hand her facial expression a mix of excitement, sadness, shock, and pure surprise. How can I read my mum so easy? Well I can read my mother like a book. But I could not guess what letter she was reading...

"Uh... Mum?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh... My... Golly..." My mother said in barely a whisper.

"What's wrong mum?" I questioned my frozen mother.

"MY BABY IS GOING TO LODON!" She said er.. yelled over excitedly. "My baby is going to London.." My mother said tears in her eyes.

"Mum stop being so bipolar! What about London?" I asked curiously.

"Baby... You got accepted to Oxford!"

What? Wait what did she say? I think I heard something along the lines of being accepted to The. Oxford. University. But no, I must be dreaming.

"What did you say?" I managed to choke out.

"You. Got. Accepted. To. The. Oxford. University." Mum Said in a slow monotone voice like talking to an alien.

"Oh... my... GOD! NUH UH!!

"YES HUH!!"

"Wait, mum?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"When.. When do I leave?" I asked not wanting to leave my sisters or my mother for that matter.

"I was thinking the start of summer, so Juneish?"

"Okay! Wait! Where am I goin to live because I do not want to live on campus! "

"With Louis of course!! Oxford is only 9.6 km (6 miles) away from his flat. " Mother said in a 'duh' tone. "I already made arrangements and everything!" She continued in a happy tone. "He also said he can't wait to see you, and he misses us a lot." She finished sadly tear welling up in her eyes.

Ever since Louis left its been hard around here. Mother can be very emotional about it as well. It's kind of what you would call a touchy subject.

"Mum... It's okay." I said softly trying to soothe her pain.

"I know I'm okay." She replied wiping tears out of her eyes.

"Thanks for the great news mum.." I thanked her hesitantly.

"Anytime sweetie."

I went back upstairs and into my room pulling my phone out on the way. I started to compose a new text to my best friend Gabrielle.

__________________________

To: Gabby<33

OMG GUESS WHAT FREAKING HAPPENED TODAY

From: Gabby<33

YOU BOUGHT US OREOS AN GUMMYBEARS AND ICE CREAM AND CHEETOS MOSTLY FOR ME??

To: Gabby<33