Chapter 1:a week before the festival

Years has gone by and Takemichi was now known as Taki the hana oiran. Their face an everything became an ideal of beauty. His doll like face before became more beautiful, his eyelashes got longer without the need of make up, lips became red and soft, and the skin became a silky white, he hair grew a little longer enough to make a nice bun.

You can confuse him for an angel sent from heaven. She stood by Shini-an side or the Dragon oiran.
She was know for her fighting skills when she protects the younger, children idolize them as the idol but one thing some people know them for is the when they paralyzed other with the special nails they wear. They had a white but it also purple design. It was coded in a poison that can make the victim paralyzed or in other words, frozen in the spot.  

They feared her for it, but children will still love "her" either way. 

The two were close, but they didn't  had any interest in dating, heck even decline marriage proposals. As they head to their rooms, the head master called them in for a meeting.

Shini-na: what is it that you need headmaster? 

Headmaster:it seems to be that we have a few of our teens getting hurt

Taki:and by hurt?

Headmaster:abuse.

Shini-na:but we don't like that in this house,  nor do we do it either.

Headmaster:I know. That's why you'll be on guard for this new event the next week.

Shini-na:event?

Taki:and this event is? 

Headmaster:we are going to Shibuya 

Taki:S-Shibuya?! 

Headmaster:I know there's been a loads of reports of delinquency, plus the other ones around it, but I'm sure you two can handle it. After all, you two are the most strongest, the others relied on you two. After this, I'll finally let you two go.

Shini-na:really!

Headmaster:indeed.

Taki:o-okay, we'll do it!

The two had walked out of the room and went to there room, but the worried expression was still on their face. Taki (takemichi) was ready to go back after so long and Shini-na was worried but the reason is unknown. A few little girls saw this and went up to them like this⬇️

 A few little girls saw this and went up to them like this⬇️

Shini-na:thank you two

Taki:you two are too precious!!

Taki then proceeds to pinch their cheeks. The two kids giggled and ran off. 

Shini-na:I can't, their too cute.

Taki:they almost made me forgot what I was sad about.

Shini-na:heh....

Meanwhile in Shibuya

???:do you think we'll see him again ken-kin?

???:I'm sure he's alive. I trust my guts

???:and I trust my stomach!

???:you never change these days

???:UwU

????:how bout we go to the up coming festival?  I heard they got loads of stuff.

Somewhere in !?!?!?

?????:do you think we'll join him?

???:I know how much you miss him but we can't go that route.  How bout we go to the up coming festival? Maybe you'll find someone new.

?????:No one. Can't. Replace him.

????:just try you introvert zebra.

?????:shut up.

End of chapter 1