Chapter one: a hashira turned demon

Sorai the wind hashira crow flew over to the boss of the corps "caw wind hashira shinagawa sanemi is now a demon caw caw" reported sorai and the boss went wide-eyed "was it by choice" asked kaguya the boss of the corps. "No, it wasn't caw" cawed sorai the boss sighed "call a hashira meeting" ordered kaguya and the crows flew off and got the hashira.

They all got to kaguya's estate and got in there places a few hours sanemi never showed they all notice 'where is sanemi she is usually here by now' thought giyuu. A black-haired male came out and the hashira all bowed "hello glad you're doing better oyakata-sama" spoke a pink to green haired female. "As you probably notice sanemi not here" states kaguya and they nodded "sanemi was turned into a demon we don't know if she survived the transformation as it could kill them" continued oyakata-sama and the other hashira went wide-eyed. 'What no this can't be that my best friend' thought the serpent hashira.

Kaguya sighed "meeting dismissed" spoke kaguya and the hashira stood and left. A white-haired male walked to the training field and pulled two blades out and started to train and demon slayer found the hashira training and watched. The male sighed and continued to train noting the demon slayers presence and ignoring them hoping they will go away. "Caw tengen uzui you have a mission head south to waterfall town a demon was sighted caw caw" spoke a crow "alright nijimaru" spoke the male known as uzui. Uzui hoisted his swords and started to run towards the town.

Uzui makes it to the town after two hours of running and checks in at a inn and starts to look around for clues about this demon. Uzui found a couple of kids "hey" spoke uzui the kids looked at uzui "do you know anything about whats going on here" asked uzui and the kids thought about it. "A thing it looked human, but it had wings and ears and a tail its hair was white to light blue and eyes are pale purple and blue" spoke the female kid and the other kid sighed "It was scary and we thought it was going to eat us but it grabbed our wrist and bandage our wounds and protected us from something it had wind patterns on her body it was a female" spoke the male child. 

Uzui thought about the information and notice it was turning nighttime and got up and walked around keeping an eye out for the demon. Uzui saw a demon and walked up the demon looked at uzui and uzui notice that the demon was wearing a short dress like outfit and a mask over her mouth and nose. Uzui also notice the demon hair was down pass her ass and also notice the wind pattern on her body. The demon looks at uzui and uzui sighed "a demon slayer a hashira as well hello tengen uzui sound hashira of the demon slayer corps" spoke the demon and uzui looked at the demon and sighed. 

"Who are you" asked uzui and the demon laughed "the wind hashira shinagawa sanemi" spoke the demon and uzui went wide-eyed "you are sanemi" spoke uzui and the demon known as sanemi looked at uzui. Sanemi walked up to uzui and hugged him and uzui hugged sanemi back crying. Sanemi looked at him and wiped his tears and was calm "now what" asked uzui and sanemi sighed "you kill me" answered sanemi and uzui sighed. 

Uzui pulled both blades off his back and slashed but stops and hoisted them back on his back. "I'm sorry but I can't kill you" spoke uzui and sanemi sighed "Let's take you to the boss and see what he thinks" spoke uzui and sanemi nodded agreeing to come along. Uzui walked back to the inn got his stuff and walked beside sanemi and after five hours of walking they got to the kaguya's estate and kaguya was waiting for them. 

Uzui kneeled down and sanemi kneeled down and bowed her head. "Hello oyakata-sama" greeted uzui and kaguya smiled "hello and who is this" spoke kaguya and the demon sighed "i'm shinagawa sanemi the former wind hashira" spoke the white to light haired female and kaguya went wide-eyed and calmed down. "We were wondering what happens now" asked uzui and kaguya sighed "sanemi did you eat a human" asked kaguya and sanemi looked at kaguya "no I eat human food" replied sanemi and kaguya and his two children watched uzui cut his arm and sanemi bandage it. "What happened" asked kaguya and kanata sighed "sanemi bandaged uzui arm" spoke kanata.

Kaguya smiled "sanemi will be allowed to live" spoke kaguya and sanemi sighed "I don't think i'm ready to face the other hashiras though" spoke sanemi and kaguya understood. "We can have you stay in a box on uzui's back" spoke kaguya and sanemi nodded agreeing. They got a box and sanemi shrink down a bit and jumped in and closed the door and quickly fell asleep. Uzui sighed and kaguya chuckled a bit uzui walked away and went to the sound estate and put the box down and sanemi came out and grew back to normal and looked at uzui. 

"Looks like we're going to be partners" spoke sanemi and uzui smiled "yeah guess so" spoke uzui. Sanemi walked around the sound estate and smiled under her mask and uzui looked at her 'adorable' thought uzui and sanemi spread her wings stretching them. Uzui looked at them and sanemi notice "like them" asked sanemi and uzui looked at her "yes" spoke uzui. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                        "What are your blood demon arts" asked uzui and sanemi sighed and sat down on the couch and uzui sat next to her.  "I can still use wind breathing and my blood demon arts are wind control where I can make the wind a weapon by making it faster or slower or harsh or soft and I also have poisonous blood where my blood if smelled or it gets on your skin your poisoned and will die in a few seconds and acid where I can melt people skin but I can also give them some strength depending on my mood or my relationship with them, I have wings so I can fly but also create powerful wind that could behead someone" answered sanemi. Uzui sighed "wow" spoke uzui "why are you still on our side" asked uzui and sanemi looked at uzui "well because in the demon slayer corps it feels like somewhere I belong and its nice but while I was becoming a demon muzan told me I would lose all memories but I remembered a certain someone I have a crush on and I guess that someone and all of the other hashira kept me the way I was before becoming a demon" replied sanemi. 

Uzui sighed "glad you're on our side" spoke uzui and sanemi looked at uzui. Sanemi took the mask off and smiled uzui smiled back. "Hey can I do your hair" asked uzui and sanemi thought about what her answer would be for a few minutes sanemi took a breath in and out. "Yes, you can" replied sanemi and uzui smiled "Yay" spoke uzui and sanemi smiled. Uzui started to put her hair up. (Picture is her hair style)

Uzui looks at her when he finished "done" spoke uzui and sanemi looked at it and smiled uzui sighed

Uzui looks at her when he finished "done" spoke uzui and sanemi looked at it and smiled uzui sighed. Uzui stood up and went to his room and laid in bed and yawned sanemi looked in the mirror and say her hair was in a side ponytail and smiled. Sanemi sighed and there was a knock on uzui door. Sanemi walked to uzui's room and opened the door. Uzui looked at sanemi "someone knocking" quietly spoke sanemi uzui stood up and walked over to the door. Uzui opened the door to see mitsuri and mitsuri sighed "uzui me and you have a mission, and you have to take a box I guess" spoke mitsuri and uzui nodded "I'll meet you at town" spoke uzui and mitsuri nodded. 

Mitsuri left and uzui closed the door and sanemi walked out and looked at him. "We got a mission get in your box and sanemi nodded and walked right in the box after shrinking down and uzui grabbed the box and put it on his back. Uzui got to town and walked up to mitsuri and saw rengoku and obanai "hello mitsuri" greeted uzui and they looked at uzui and saw the box. "Hi uzui-san and you have the box oh I forget to tell you obanai and rengoku are on this mission" replied mitsuri. "Can you explain the mission" asked uzui and mitsuri nodded "a demon was sighted at snowfall and children and mothers are going missing but the demon might be a upper moon because people say it has the upper in its eyes" explained mitsuri and uzui nodded taking the information in.