Chapter 26: Missing Him

The next day Crowley was no where to be seen

The next day Crowley was no where to be seen. (Y/n) was left alone after she had fell asleep. When she woke up she felt empty and alone. So she went back to sleep until the noon.

(Y/n) went back to work once she had worked up giving away small treats to the kids that ran around. Gave soup to families that she knew had sick children.

She was always kind to children, playing with them, feeding them, helping with the family of the sick. But her friend Emma knew that there was something off about her.

" (y/n), are you ok" Emma asks leaning against the table in the shop.

" huh? What are you talking about?"

" (y/n) ever since the Templar knights left for war you've been off"

" you think so?"

Emma was a kind girl. Long blonde hair and brilliant Emerald eyes. She was cobbler, fixing shoes. Loved by a lot of people in the village made friends with her customers often giving them discounts or even for free. Though she didn't know how to keep her jealousy at bay, she would often sound it out then just keeping it in. It was her fatal flaw.

" wanna talk about it? Sit down drink some tea and eat some bread?" (Y/n) smiled and nodded her head getting the water ready. Emma's favourite tea was earl gray, so in return (y/n) made earl gray tea.

Setting 2 cups down on the table (y/n) sighed. " so.. spill those sins (y/n) i promise I won't tell the church " she winked. (Y/n) sighed

" I think, I just miss him.." small amount of blush dusted her cheeks.

" oh, who's him?" Emma turned her head to the side confused. " Crowley Eusford, he's a  Templar knight that left for the holy war" Emma nodded

" why would you miss him? I don't remember you two being close enough that you would miss him"

" it's only been almost a year since I met him but it feels like I've known him all my life, I've even catches feelings for said man. I don't even think it's possible that you can develop feelings like this that fast " (y/n) said gripping her tea cup tightly her knuckles started to turn white. " (y/n)..."

" I mean it's weird that I've already fallen for some Templar knight after not even a year. It's crazy, I'm going crazy "

" (y/n)... your only a human it happens feeling are feelings and they develop randomly and that's ok, it's fine that you like him" (y/n) stared in slight shock " are you worried "

" what would I be worried about...? " she asked Emma smiled " that he doesn't have the same feelings that you have for him"

(y/n) stayed quiet. Tears started to slip down her cheeks " yea... it hurts so much, I'm so scared that if I say something about my feelings that he'll reject me and our friendship will be ruined " (y/n) spoke whipping the tears that flowed from her eyes.

Emma smiled " you'll be fine, when he comes back you can ask him how he feels " (y/n) nodded a slight smile on her lips.

Y/n) got over her depression. He promised that he'll come back so there was no need to worry, he's not the kind of man to brake his promises.

Small children gathered around.
" please"

" we just want a little bit, (y/n)"

" yea a little bit " they whined.

(Y/n) shook her head " tch tch, no begging me, got money? If not to bad" she said her tongue stuck out. " aw man" the kids giggled as (y/n) smiled " now go, ask your parents to make you something or give you some money " they all left happy.

(Y/n) dusted off her hands that was covered in flour. She shoved some bread into an oven leaving it to cook of a bit. Stepping out with a basket in her hand. It was slightly cold where she was, fall just around the corner. It had been 2 years since (y/n) last saw the knight.

She watched as soldiers walked by some were even on their horses. This was normal every week new soldiers would walk past in groups. Was the war this bad or was there something else that they wouldn't tell the villagers.

A small child tripped falling to the ground with a loud thud. She yelped in pain. But there was a a group of soldiers that was in front. The horse yelled going into its high legs. " you damn child!" The soldier yelled. Just before the horse stomped the child dead (y/n) ran grabbing the child away keeping it from getting killed. " silly girl be careful "

her voice was soft and comforting the small girl nodded and ran away most likely going home.

" tch" someone clicked their tongue from behind (y/n). She turned around looking up at a man on his horse. " if you can't control your ride, I suggest that you hold the rains and walk"

" witch, don't tell me what to do, do you not know who you are talking to!?" The man yelled. He was acting like a toddler thinking he's all high and mighty like some king.

" have you no manners, boy.. didn't your mother teached you how you should talk to a lady?" The man sent her a glare.

" If your angry about the child, don't be kids play I'm sure that you played when you were a child even if you were a nobleman" (y/n) spoke paying him no mind as she started to walk away.