Tenjiku

"TENJIKU" the land of magic ,faires, mythical creatures , demons,beautiful lakes , rivers and oceans.The prodigious montains,the sun -clad vales and the dark forest raises its beauty.

(Its not different from our current world . They have some modern technolgies similar to us but not so similar to us.)

The great land was ruled by the ambitious and influential emperor Kim Taelong.He was
wise and caring. He loved his
royal subjects and treated them well. Tenjiku was a dreamland. After the kings 40th birthday he received a profacy. "Taelong your land will be captured , your subjects will be their slaves but you can't save them.Go protect you daughter Tiara
she will give birth to the worlds most powerful man who has the blessings of sun god.Go take her away along with some trusted royal subjects . Let her live with the tribal people in the west. Tell your daughter to name her son Taehyung . He must find his mate who is the son of the moon godess.Together they will defeat the darkness that will creap your kingdom". Taelong was anxious. He loved his daughter very much. He wasted no time . He wrote all the details of the profacy in a book. He gave the book to Tiara and told her to open the book when turns 20. He sent her with his trusted diciples and that night the bid farewell. Tiara was heartboken but she was consoled by her lover Kim Hoonan(her non blood related cousin). That was a sorrowful day for them.

A few days after the princess
left the imperial palace some strange men visited the court.They were dark magic users and their head was Hyeon. His eyes were emerald and had slit like pupil , top of his head was covered with a black hood.Then he spoke with his forked tounge," my dear emperor. Its my honor and pleasure to meet you . You have such a lovely empire full of magical and mythical creatures . Your citizens also have great mana running through their blood. It makes me wanna suck all the mana from them. But don't worry I won't do any harm to them". Taelong had already heard about this strange man . His name was Hyeon.He was a death mage . He sucks all the mana from the land and makes it barrenfields . "Then what do you want Hyeon" asked the king furiously. Then Hyeon replied ,"Don't get fustrated my king I just want your daughter" . King could'nt control his rage he leap out of the throne and with in a blink he placed his sword right under Hyeon's neck. But it only lasted for a minute. Taelong felt numb . He could'nt move.Then Hyeon spoke, "Oh my dear emperor what have you done. I can control every living soul. You made a big mistake . Now what should I do you ". The sky turned black . Hyeon sucked all the mana from Taelong's blood. Taelong along with his queen were locked in the dark dungeon of the palace. Hyeon searched for the princess but he could'nt find her. He knew that the princess was capable of giving birth to a powerful child. He smirked and said " If I can't have you then I will kill your child even if he/ she is powerful enough to stop me".

Hyeon enslaved all the people. He brainwashed some of the ministers. He crowned himself as the emperor.

But he did'nt touch the "Great Magical Acadamy of Elite". The children from reach families who supported Hyeon's rules were allowed to join in this acadamy.

"Tenjiku" was under the spell of Hyeon. She is still wating for her unborn heroes to save her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

So guys its my first time writing.There might be mistakes please be free to correct them.

☆ This is a boy x boy story .
If you don't like it then you can leave.
☆ Yep this is a taekook story.

And there might be some mature contents.

Pls comment and support😊