𝗂𝗂. 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

chapter 2

chapter 2.

thesecretsofluci

🤍   💬   ✉️                                              ⬜️34 likesthesecretsofluci  i will miss my dumbass fucking cat15 comments

🤍 💬 ✉️ ⬜️
34 likes
thesecretsofluci i will miss my dumbass fucking cat
15 comments

bloodsuckerz4life  are you telling me you love this cat more than me and claude
——— thesecretsofluci i, in fact, do
——— bloodsuckerz4life understandable she looks very polite

ladygagamarrymepls i can meow yk
——— thesecretsofluci how are you the oldest
——— ladygagamarrymepls i also wonder how that's possible

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

the black mercedes drove off, leaving the teen with her baggage. she was kind of just... awkwardly standing there until a valet came to get her stuff.

lucille had arranged herself as nice as possible in a way that wouldn't make it too obvious. her red hair was in a half-up half-down do, with a bow tying everything at the back. the heavily modified uniform looked surprisingly good on her. in a stark contrast to her preppy look up top, her feet adorned the iconic prada boots with black knee-high stockings.

she walked into the immense castle, anxiously wondering what awaited her forward. she isn't one to get anxious so easily, but she had been either trembling or shaking her leg with anticipation the whole morning.

"oh em gee, you're finally here!" a short-haired blondie with colored streaks in her hair waddled over to her, excitement written all over her face. "oh, you're so much prettier irl than in pictures!"

"excuse me, who are y-"

"you've had me waiting the whole lunch period!" the girl started right away with the complaining. "but, at least i got to miss professor ivy's class! don't get me wrong, she's a peach, but i didn't feel like dealing with plants today."