GONNA DO EVERYTHING

On their first life Jiang Cheng was stabbed by Wen Chao in front of his beloved Lan Xichen.

On their 2nd life Jiang Cheng was killed by the monster at the Xuanwu cave saving everyone, Jiang Cheng's head got hit by a boulder when the monster went feral.

3rd life Xichen was a god who protects Yunmeng and Jiang Cheng was the crown prince of Yunmeng Kingdom.

They became lovers for a whole year and yet Jiang Cheng was killed again by the Wens throughout the kingdom negotiations.

On their 4th life Xichen and Jiang Cheng became lovers when Jiang Cheng was still a student in Cloud Recess.

Xichen saw his lover bathed in his own blood,cold and pale. Jiang Cheng was accidentally killed by Wei Wuxian's corpse.

Wei Wuxian jumped off the cliff since his siblings are already dead leaving Lan Wangji alone forever his soul truly went rest in peace.

Xichen carried his dead lover bridal style, he was worn out and tired his white robes are stained with mud and Jiang Cheng's blood.

He bit his own lips and sobs very loud he doesn't care about etiquette and teachings anymore. He clutched and and hug Jiang Cheng's body tight.

"When will you give us our happy ending?"

Xichen looks up the sky while tears are falling down on his cheeks continuously, he's questioning his ancestors and the gods demanding for an answer on how did he deserve this pain.

Xichen, "I didn't do anything cruel since my first life, why have you all punish me like this? Im tired of seeing Wanyin getting killed in every life we have, please" he sobs he doesn't care if someone hears him let everyone see him miserable his life has been long in shambles.

"please just leave us alone" he sobs

Xichen, "let me and Jiang Cheng be happy with each other till we grow old" he pleaded

Lan Xichen knees gave up and kneeled while cradling JC's corpse in his arms "please give us two a chance to be with each other. I only want Wanyin"

He remembers it all on how Jiang Cheng was killed in their life. 

Every reincarnation he will always think first of Jiang Cheng, hoping they will get their own happy ending, hoping they can love freely each other, grabbing every chance to be with Jiang Cheng.

But every reincarnation his beloved was always getting killed.

Its like he's a curse on Jiang Cheng's life. Is it selfish of him if he just wants to stay on Jiang Cheng's side and love him freely till they're wrinkly and old?

Is it bad that he just wants Jiang Cheng? Is it that bad for him to love and to be love by Jiang Wanyin?.

Lan Xi Chen is getting tired, how his hopes easily gets crushed.

All he wants is to love Jiang Cheng and be in his arms for long, Xichen brushed away the falling hairs on Jiang Cheng's beautiful face and just like on their previous life Xichen whispered a promise on his beloved.

"if we still get reincarnated my heart," he squeezed Jiang Cheng's  arm

"I'll be selfish, I've been selfless in our previous lives. I'll do anything for us to be together fate or destiny be damned, Im gonna fight for us. Let us turn the table this time my heart, we're gonna win this game of fate."

Xichen kissed Cheng's temple and murmered, "wait for me again in another life Wanyin, our love's gonna win this time I promise you."

And now on their 5th life Lan Xichen is a famous doctor and a well known businessman and Jiang Cheng an ordinary military soldier who wants to sacrifice and offer his life to the country.

"My A Cheng still strong and intelligent as ever" Xichen said as he watch his beloved give his military speech and special badge were hanging from his uniform.

Jiang Cheng talked about participating in the war in Afghanistan since China is sending help and sending soldiers.

"What a nice and heroic speech is that heart but its time for me to get you" Xichen smiles falter and he stood up from the his seat.

He's planning to get his beloved tonight.

"I can't lose you again in this 5th life" Xichen thought and his face was dark, something in his aura change, from something warm to something dangerous and people can tell he's not someone not to mess up with.

Now in this life will LAN XICHEN BE ABLE TO SAVE HIS BELOVED JIANG CHENG away from death unlike their past 4 lives? And be with him until they get old and wrinkly? WILL HE?

That's for you to answer the question or continue the story.
--------

Hope you like this story💙💜