06

--continue p.s contains kissing.--

Yeonjun pushed the younger on the bed. He started kissing Beomgyu. They start on a slow pace and starts to get rough. Beomgyu let out soft moans and groans. Beomgyu pushed the older away and smiled. Yeonjun smirked, the younger turned the tables around aka Beomgyu became the top and the other became bottom. Yeonjun chuckled. But Beomgyu doesn't look happy. "Should we start the fun?" Yeonjun said in a seductive voice. Beomgyu smiled. But, the 'fun' turned out different. Beomgyu walked in a drawer and gets a mask. He gets it and puts it in Yeonjun's mouth. Yeonjun snickered. Beomgyu patted his head, the older was confused. "Thought will give you a blowjob?sex? HAHA! i'm not that bitch anymore you fucker." Beomgyu said and waves to the frozen Yeonjun and walks out. Yeonjun was angry and removed his mask violently. "That fucker.. haa.. i'll get fucking revenge soon." He said with a evil smirk and walks out the club. Beomgyu finds his friends. He saw Soobin and Kai dancing and enjoying the music. Meanwhile, he spotted Taehyun and waved at him. Taehyun waved back and offered him to sit beside him. "Shift done?Here, wine." Taehyun offered wine and smiled. "Yeah, i feel tired." he drink the wine and rests his head on Taehyun's shoulder. Taehyun smiled. "Let's have fun too. Don't wanna see you sleep at my shoulders and pouting at me." Taehyun joked. Beomgyu laughed and started to dance with his friends. "Ha. you fucker. you fucking flirt." a person said while taking pictures of Taehyun and Beomgyu being too close with each other.

-- Time skip 10:39 --

"AughhhhHh~... FUckK.." Beomgyu groaned while being tossed at his bed by Taehyun. "Agh.. look at you being wasted and drunk." Taehyun joked to the drunk Beomgyu. "mEe?... nOoOo~ drUnk yoUu~" he responded while rolling around his bed giggling. Taehyun laughed at him. He is in charge of the drunk Beomgyu. He cleaned the drunk, let him drink some pills and let him sleep. He stayed and slept at the couch to guard the drunk. 

-- Hello! Sorry if short. I have school TvT.. I'll make the next part long and my other story will be updated after making a chapter at this O.O Ty! --

O Ty! --