Ending

Hi guys!!!! I'm really sorry but I don't think I can make multiple endings so the one that saerang will choose is the person you want her to be with. I made it 10 years later since I'm really busy because were traveling a lot that I can't have internet acsess.

So on with the story, and I'm really really sorry! *Bows*

________________________________________________________________________
10 years later

Saerangs's POV

"Aomma!"henry my son yelled.

"Ne~ henry?"I said from the kitchen.

"Appa is bullying me again."he said as he ran into the kitchen and directly hugged me.

"I didn't mean to bully him, its just.....he told me you love him better!"My husband came to the kitchen.

I giggled a bit and kneeled a bit. "Don't worry henry I love both you and your father."

Henry kissed me on the cheek ran away to his room.

After he left _ _ _ _ _ _ came near me.
(A\N: your husband is who you want saerang to be with either in Got7 and Exo.)

"Jagiya~......Your mean!"he pouted.

"Why I didn't do anything."I giggled.

"Who do you love more."he said.

"I told you, its both you and henry."I smiled.

"Nah!!!!"He kept saying.

"Ok...ok....I love you!"

After that he directly held me by my waist .

"Yah..."

"I'm happy that you chose me"he said and faced me.

"Me too..."I said

He leaned closer until our lips touched. We had a long passionate kiss.

"I love you......"I said.

"I love you too..."he said in return.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a like and comment. I'm happy that you guys supported me! And I can post the book called 'The Exo Members are my Brothers?!" I think I'll still post it on June. So I hope you support that!