Chapter 4

You woke up that morning, feeling nice and refreshed, but also knowing that your mom would be serious with you once you get home, was heartbreaking.

She always thought of you as a brat, and ugly, stupid rat, and a burden to the family, but many of your friends thought you were actually nice, pretty, and smart.

Before school started, you quickly ran down the school stairs to wait outside for school to start.

As you did, you remembered that you have a note for Tsukasa in your pocket. So, as you walked by the broadcasting room, you slipped the note under the door, quickly running away.

The school day started as you and Nene walked into your classrooms.

"Settle in students, and I would like to talk to y/n l/n please" The teacher, said, firmly looking at you. " yes, ma'am," you replied.

You walked to her desk, not knowing what could happen. It could be about how you weren't home last night, and your mother contacted the school about it, or your homework, or the bruises that you had on your arm. Or even worse, the slash you have across your stomach That your mother gave you the night before.

"I received a call from your mother last night, she said she didn't know where you went, but you were there a couple minutes before she fell asleep. Do you know what that is all about?" The teacher asked sternly. "N-No" you replied stuttering over your words. She simply glared at you and let you back to your seat. But still knowing that your mother was looking for you, gave you the chills.

~Tsukasa's POV~
"But Sakuraaaaaa" I whined. "you can't just leave me, that's rudeeeeeee!" I groaned in sadness. "I can most certainly leave you, Tsukasa. Plus, it's time for me to go to my classes. I can't stay in the broadcasting room all day." Sakura said, walking toward the door of the broadcasting room.

Before she open the door, she noticed a pink slip of paper under the door.  "Tsukasa? do you know what this paper is" She asked me.
"Yes! Yes, I do!" a quickly responded as I grabbed the piece of paper from her hands.