The Classroom ✏️

Wednesday, January 12th, 2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Seoul High School, South Korea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELIX POV

Algebra Class

"Does anybody know this equation?" the math teacher says, "And if so, can you please come up and solve it

"Does anybody know this equation?" the math teacher says, "And if so, can you please come up and solve it."

Everybody either doesn't know the answer or wasn't paying attention. But, unlike some people I always know the answer. I just don't want to get picked on and laughed at again for being a nerd.

"So, nobody knows the answer?," said the math teacher.

"I know who knows the answer," a cheeky voice said.

I know that voice. It belongs to Seo Changbin. One of my bullies here at school. I look over two seats, in my row, to see him rasing his hand high in air, noticable to the teacher's eyes.

"Yes, Changbin?" says the math teacher, "Who is the student?"

Changbin looks at me with an evil smirk. Chills run down my spine and I start to sweat. Why can't he just leave me alone once in a while. He always picks on me and bullies me, even after I tell him to stop. He just keeps on bullying me.

"Lee Felix, sir" Changbin says, "He knows the answer."

"Really Felix?" The math teacher says, "You know the answer?"

"Um-I-um," I said stuttering. Everybody looks at me, waiting for an answer. But, I can't talk. It feels as if the words are stuck in my throat. So, I just shout out a random answer. "45!"

"Um, no Felix. I'm sorry, the answer is 160." (A/N: Just pretend this is the answer. I don't know how to solve this math equation 😅) The math teacher said. Everyone starts laughing, pointing, and calling me a loser, dumb, and other insulting words. Tears build up in my eyes, but I'm not going to cry in front of them. I can't show them, mostly Changbin, how bad their words hurt me. No matter how bad they do.

"Ok, ok class," the math teacher says "Thats enough." Everyone stops laughing, pointing, and calling me insulting names, but the looks didn't stop. "Class!" The math teacher said. Everyone looks at the front of the classroom, scared of the teacher's sudden outburst. "Lets move on with the lesson, shall we?" - the math teacher said. Everyone nodded their head, signalling yes. Except me.

••••••••••

After Class

I go to my locker to put my books away, but a blonde hair boy stops me in my tracks. I look up to see who it is. It's...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Everyone!

I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of Hyungs. Who do you think the boy is?

Vote or comment if you want to! 😊

Night Peoples ✌️ 😴