Wha-?

I am so sorry but the updates on this book will be incredibly slow so expect chapters that were made to be 3 weeks apart. Other that that enjoy! Oh! One more thing this chapter happends directly after the first one.

--------------------------------------------–-----------------------------

"Can you just shut up!?" Draco Malfoy said to Harry Potter.

 " Why? "

 "Because I'm the one doing all the work here. Thanks to me, we won't get a bad grade." said Draco winking.

       Harry has had a crush on Draco for quite so time now. Even Ron and Hermione know about this. The only thing getting in his way are Pansy and Blaise.  Blaise is dating Draco (but you can easily tell Draco doesn't like it) and Pansy is all over Harry. You may be wondering about Ginny? Well, she and Harry broke up 3 months ago. Secretly Ron likes (and I mean LIKES) Blaise and Hermione is in love with Pansy. Harry knows about this too so he is trying to get them together whilst trying to get Draco for his own and that is going well.

        Mean while Draco is obsessed with Harry (If you know what I mean). On his phone, the wall paper is Harry shirtless. Don't ask me why, it just is. Of course Pansy is in absolute love with Hermione and same with Blaise to Ron and vice versa.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 

Word count: 249

–ya girl Lexie– byeeeeeee!👋