The Fox and The Frog (18+)

Smoke swirled through the air as a lone figure made his way down a run down alleyway. The man wore a baggy black trench coat, the hood covering most of his face. Underneath he wore his standard sleeveless muscle tee and baggy black and green cargo pants. A small black and purple backpack hung loosely from his shoulders. His purple and green vans made almost no sound as he rounded the corner and knocked twice on the wooden door of an apartment building.

A large man dressed in a suit answered the door, curling his lip when he saw who was there. The other man looked up, his purple eyes narrowing. "I'm here for payment."

"I'm well aware of that, Genkei." He said as he fished the money out of his pocket and handed it to him before slamming the door.

Genkei sighed and whirled around, his dark green hair falling into his eyes before he shook his head to fix it.

He cramped the bills into his pocket without counting them. It was just a side job and he didn't necessarily need the money, it was just something for him to do.

Genkei Asui.

Hero Name: Mastermind

Quirk: Mind control

He usually didn't do much street work, instead working at the police headquarters for interrogations. A set of brass knuckles hung on his belt loop, a warning advising that he wasn't completely defenseless.

After stopping at a local cafe to get some mango boba, he made his way up on top of one of the tallest buildings in the city. Sitting on the ledge and kicking his feet, he opened his backpack and pulled out his mini computer.

After a few clicks of his keyboard, an article popped up that made him raise an eyebrow.

The article was about a raid on the Yakuza that ended with their leader, Izumi Chisaki, dead.

Genkei racked his brain for a moment, trying to remember where he had heard the name before. Not being able to place it, he shrugged and sent a frog emote to one of his hacker rivals.

A few months ago, he had crossed paths with another hacker like himself. At first it had been annoying, fighting constantly to keep the other person out of his affairs. After a time though, he had come to think of it as a game. Each of them trying to outwit the other. It was a game Genkei had come to enjoy.

At that moment he received a text from his boss asking him to come in for overtime. Checking his screen a moment for a reply, he chastised himself for the behavior and shut his computer down.

A couple weeks later, his nerves were on edge as he kept checking his computer. Unconsciously waiting for a reply that was never going to come. When he realized what he was doing, he stuck a lollipop in his mouth and leaned against his bedroom wall.

'Do I actually miss our bullshit hacking game? Where the fuck did he disappear to?' He thought to himself as he stared at his computer screen irritably. Genkei had never had any real friends in his life, completely by his choice. The absence of one of the only constants in his life was beginning to weigh heavily on his mind. He hated to admit it, but he missed their banter.

Foxy, nicknamed after his iconic Fox emoji he always sent, had been silent for weeks. It was driving Genkei mad. He had to do something about it.

Laying on his bed, he opened up his mini computer and began opening programs. His fingers became a blur on the keyboard as Jeeves information popped up on the screen. One thing neither of them had done up until that point, was look the other person up. The mystery of it added to the game.

Name: Hiroto Inui

Nickname: Jeeves

Genkei briefly skimmed over the information, taking note of his address in particular. The next thing he clicked on had his eyes snapped open. He had located Jeeves internal pictures on his hard drive. There were pictures of him and an orange haired woman smiling and kissing in the photos. It was Izumi, leader of the Yakuza.